Tuesday, September 18, 2007

update and cute pictures...

Things here in Thatcher are going so well. I love the small town atmosphere, most of the time. I definately and missing the good places to eat and shop, and of course I miss people. But it has been so fun to spend so much time with my family. My two brothers in high school come to my house almost every day for lunch! I love having them here! We have combined Family Home Evening and Fast Sunday dinners once a month. Last night it was at my house. It was so fun!

Haylee is loving school now. I don't know what changed, but she is excited every day now (except today she had a meltdown, I don't know why)... Hanna loves preschool and playing with her cousins..(a little too much... she was caught kissing her 4 year old boy cousin when they were playing HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!) I had to laugh and then teach her we only kiss when we are mom and dads.. I'm trying to hold her off as long as I can. Her stomach hurt and I told her that's what happens when you kiss! :) Maci is great! She is really getting a fun personality! She always wants to wear shoes and normally a purse or sunglasses! Wayne loves his job too. Life is great and I have loved keeping in touch with so many friends and family through these blogs...


Here are our most recent pictures of our girls...
(I don't know how to make them any bigger!)

15 comments:

kemra said...

Your girls are beautiful! I need to know how you got all three of them so cute for the picture! When I took Emma and Cohen, one of them was either not looking or crying! It was not fun, esp. after all the work of getting them ready! I need to try again - your cute pictures are motivating me.

I'm glad that you are doing well and enjoying Thatcher. Let me know if you are ever in town, I would love to see you!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture!! I knew you would jump right back into loving Thatcher, I am super happy for you!! Now when you get to eat and shop it will actually be a treat :) Welcome to my world of not having ANYTHING close, its kinda fun!! Well I am glad you updated!!

Leah said...

Hey Maryann
That was a fun update! I would love to take your pictures in Oct. I will let you know when I am coming down:)

Admin said...

It sounds like you are having so much fun there & I'm glad you guys are so happy! I love the story about your daughter - that is soo funny! It made me laugh that you told her kissing gives you a stomach ache!! :o)

emmielou said...

YOur house looks great and your girls are dolls. Sounds like you are loving being back in Thatcher. I am quitting work in lke 3 weeks to start packing up and preparing for the big move to Germany, aggghhh I can't wait though and am so excited to be living with my hubby again.

Cass and Natalia said...

So glad Haley is liking school better now, and those pictures are beautiful, your girls take such good pictures! Time is flying by, Maci looks so big! Have a great day!

Jen said...

You have three beautiful little blondie girls. They are adorable. oh and your house is decorated so cute!

Kristin said...

It was so good to hear from you!! I loved the story about your girl kissing - that is so cute what you told her - I am going to be the same way.

Amber H. said...

We also told Felicity, our oldest, that she can't get married until she's 25! Whenever we see kissing on tv we always say, YUCK! That's so gross! So now when she sees it she says the same thing. We told her the same thing about it's only ok when you are mommy's and daddy's....AFTER you are married! She seems to be catching on :o) I'm glad your little one is getting better at going to school! That would break my heart if Felicity cried every day! Good job at being tough :o) And the pictures look cute (from what I can see of them...they are tiny!)

Ashley said...

MaryAnn,

You kids are adorable! Kiley and Haley would get along great; we should get them together. Great job on your blog!

Ashley Scorse

Dizzy Kate said...

Maryann,

Hi. I am happy Haylee is liking school. Hannah cracks me up! I still need to watch High School Musical. It is still weird to think you live in Thatcher. I am happy that you are able to be closer to your family. How fun!

Katie

Ashlee Draper said...

Cute Cute Kids! I love your house, and I love that your kids live HS Musical too! My kids are totally addicted to it, in fact for Halloween, Raynee is going to be Gabriella and Clint is going to be Troy.(Their Idea not mine...but I love it!)

Mary-Sunshine said...

HOw pretty are your girls!?!?!? Gorgeous! I love being close to my family as well...if I ever have to leave them, it will be VERY hard!

Kristal said...

Ok, we were just down there...and I think I saw your husband. What do you guys drive??? I saw him pulling in on that road before junky jerry's. Um, and I didn' tknow you bought one of Nate's houses! That's who we stay with when we go there. Their theater is freakin awesome!!! I LOVE Thatcher! I'm hoping we can come back down next month!

See it Try it Love it said...

We miss you too! Glad to hear Haylie is liking school more. Can't wait to come see you .