it was an awesome experience. it was so fun to be with my siblings and parents! we got to be on the shows on the cruise like family fued and battle of the sexes, ate, we went to the club one night (i got carded! i guess it's a compliment that they didn't think i was 18, even though i turned 28 last week!) .. we layed out, ate, went to the spa, took naps, ate... it was so relaxing! deanne and i shared a room.. i made some phone calls from a calling card on the ship, and realized later that the ship charges $6.99 a minute for a satalite fee.. so $400 dollars later (after me and my sisters called home) we realized the damage and talked to cruise line in to halfing the charges..i was pretty ticked that they had those kind of hidden charges!!
anyway, besides that, it was a great trip! my family is definately my closest friends! we missed those who weren't with us!
catalina islands
karaoke ...
every night they made your towel in to the shape of an animal, turned down your bed and gave you chocolate!
dave, levi, tonya, deanne, me, travis, mom... everyone execpt dad!
ensanada mexico
my sisters, dave (my brother) and i all drove half way there on Sunday night.. we drove around blithe forever trying to find a good deal on a hotel.. finally we went back to one of the first ones.. i shared a bed with my brother and in the middle of the night he reached over and rubbed my back! i moved to the edge of the bed as fast as i could! he doesn't believe me that he did that! funny memories!
Catalina islands.. tonya and i got pedicures
me and deanne on the deck of the ship.. it was so beautiful!
formal night.. with my two sisters!
this was everyone that went!

levi, the show girl, and a protective sister :)

funny!

we look so tough! :)

our ship

Formal Night

travis, dad, mom, levi ( the food was AWESOME!)

dave, dee, tonya, me
25 comments:
Fun times... I've been on that cruise too. What a great memory with most of your family.
I would love to take my kids on the Disney cruise some day, any takers?!
How fun, those were some cute pictures!! Ok Travis is already taller than you:) So cute!! So Dave was rubbing your back:) That is so funny!! Love your family, its like a blast!!
How fun for you! Your family looks like they are so fun.
How fun is that? I'm jealous I have to say! How nice to have a nice relaxing getaway! That story about him rubbing your back just cracked me up too! LOL! That's a great memory :o)
Awesome Times. I still don't think that I rubbed your back, I think you were dreaming. Thanks for adding those great pics.
How fun! Especially without kids! Too bad your hubby couldn't be with you, but looks like you had a blast anyway!
How flippen fun! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and I've been wanting to go back sooooo bad!
How fun! I want to go on a cruise so bad! And how fun to go with your family...you are awesome!
I'm happy that you had so much fun. I would have to take dramamine (I think that is how you spell it) if i were on a cruise. I would probably just sleep through the whole thing. I can't wait to hear more.
My dad took all seven of us and our spouses last christmas on that cruise!!! It was a blast! I love how you can tell a Palmer a million miles a way!! Tell your folks hi for me!!! I miss your dad's classes!
What a fun trip. You look amazing by the way. Your girls are so dreamy and your post about your niece totally made me cry.
How fun for you! I need a vacation bad! looks like you guys had fun! crazy about the phone charges!
What a perfect thing to do durring tax season! I'm sure that Heston will thank you for giving me that idea. What fun family bonding! It was nice to see you this weekend. Hope we'll see you again soon.
I'll ditto everyone else. How Fun!! Looks like you had a great time.
I changed my address. Some weirdo is stalking my blog. I hope by changing it I'll lose him. I changed some settings so search engines can't find me. If it doesn't work, I'll have to go private. www.nathanswife.blogspot.com
fun fun FUN! I looks like it was so nice to spend time with just adults and get pampered. Mother of three = well deserved cruise.
How fun! I have always wanted to go on a cruise! Looks like you had such a great time. We miss you!
Oh my gosh! What a blast! I feel the same way about my family! hOw fun!
How much fun is that, I am so jealous I love cruises, what is better than all the free food you can eat. So great that you were able to hang with your family. Looks like you guys had a blast. I miss your dad he is the greatest.
how fun! i would love to go on a cruise again! looks like you had a great time, i can't believe levi is going to leave already! that is crazy! And wow Tonya looks like she is crazy excited to be there! haha
Looks like a blast!! All the Andersens are going on an Alaskan Cruise in June, I cant wait!! It will be my first cruise, and i hear cruises are the best!
I love these pictures! You all look like you are having a blast.
okay so five bagillion people have already said that it looks like you had a blast so i will make five bagillion and one!!! I am glad you had a fun time, and I am still crying from laughing so hard at your bro putten the moves on you!! so FUNNY
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! We've gone private too so if you'll email me your email address I'll include ya!
bingbingbiggulp@hotmail.com
Amanda
Gotta say I'm jealous! Hope we can do it all together sometime! Love your blog. Keep posting, otherwise I'll never know what's going on in your life. ;-) Love Ya!
Wow Mary Ann! That looks like a blast. I love cruises! Cute pictures, how fun to hang out with your family.
Post a Comment