my brother steven and i were just messing around and he came behind me and tickeled me. i hate to be tickeled so i made a fist and swung around to hit him in the stomach (he is 6'4) well he ducked down right then and i hit him right in between the eyes!! it took both of us a minute to really know what just happened. he fell to the ground (just pretending) and then realized he was bleeding!! he had a cut above his eye brow and below his glasses. it was pretty deep! most of the family was there! it was pretty funny (even steven thought so)... my mom super glued it shut and things were ok... (except for his headache and my sore fist!) i can't imagine what it would feel like to get in a fight! now my brother know not to tickle me!!
13 comments:
That is the best story, and I love the pictures. I can't believe how big that kid is. I mean he was big when he was a kid and now he's man, crazy. Have a great day.
That is so funny, you know what its like to be in a fight, you had my back and punched (or was it a love tap:) her cousin in the back!! LOL good times, and yes it hurts to have a sore fist doesn't it!!
Oh my gosh, that one is too funny! I was laughing at that :o) He'll have to watch it from now on!
That is so funny!! I'm still laughing! poor guy!
Way to go MaryAnn!!! Your my kind of friend. I knocked Phil out one time...he blacked out. Opps...I was just messing!
That's hillarious! Your family is so fun!
how hillarious!!!Its all that training that you do!!! Plus thats what he gets for messing with ya. :) jk.
This was so funny! Look at you all flexing for the pic. Show off! ;-)
That was really funny to see my son-in-law get knocked down! It is good to let him know eary in life that you can't mess with WOMEN! lol
Jeannie
How funny! I have 5 brothers and they are always tickling me or teasing me in some way. It's good that they get hassled back every once in awhile! Even if only on accident. Good for you Mary Ann!
K, I had to see what this one was alla bout because your sister Tawnya totally shocked the crap outt me when I saw her play volleyball for the first time. She's soo tiny too, but HOLY CRAP! She could bust a wall with her hits! You girls are awesome!!!
That is so funny! I have totally done things like that to Matt before. So Funny! hahaha
I always figured you for a fighter. Looks like you are stronger than we thought.
Post a Comment