maci is so fun right now! she is talking a lot and we all adore her!
this is what haylee wore home from school on valentine's day! it was so cute!
Hanna on valentine's day delievering her gifts to her class
we had so much fun with my niece JoAnn at our house for a week... here are the girls playing dress up!
riding horses at grandma's (maci, hanna, and JoAnn)
JoAnn, Haylee, and Hanna in the matching outfits that grandma bought them!
maci always wants to clean the floor when i am working on it.. by the way i love this little machine. it's called the swivel sweeper.. it's like a little vacuum for hard floors. it's awesome to clean up the messes under the table.. and everywhere else!
part of the fun of having girls is matching them.. they will probably grow up and hate it, but i think it's cute!
haylee's first fhe lesson that she gave by herself! (the accountable cow barn!) so cute!
here is what we have been up to! i love my girls and awesome husband (who has been working like crazy to support us! most of the time he leaves around 6 in the morning and comes home after 11 pm... without coming home for lunch or dinner. the girls sometimes go days without seeing him.. but that's tax season! i feel bad for him, i wish he could just get a good night sleep!).. here is what we have been doing without him...
18 comments:
So cute! I love the matching outfits. I used to always match my boys but now Stratton is in the big boys and Cade's still in toddlers so it's hard to find stuff that matches anymore. Girls are especially cute to match! Thanks again for the text today. I bet you are counting down til April 15th!!
It is hard when you never get to see your husband. Sometimes I feel like Jared might as well live somewhere else for all the time we get to see him! Oh well! Such is life! ALl the pictures are just adorable!
So cute!! I love all the cute clothes you have for them, where do you shop?? B/c I know you aren't getting that stuff in Thatcher:) But seriously tell me b/c I can at least get online and look!
It looks like you guys have been busy. Just don't make your girls match when Haylee is 10 (I'll have to tell you about it later.) :)
It was fun to see you last Sunday. It is always fun when you are here.
I love all the pictures, your girls are so fortunate to have to as their Mom.
Cute girls! You always have their hair done up and cute. Take care!
Your girls are adorable. Hanna is the funniest little girl; she cracks me up with her little looks. You have a beautiful family. Hang in there tax season is almost over.
Love the horse picutre!!!
Well are'nt your girls just the cutest things ever. I love Haylee's valentines outfit. I miss you so much I want to come and visit so bad. I will call you .
I can definitely relate to never seeing your husband and feeling like a married "single" mom. It can definitely be hard sometimes, but you just look ahead and know that there will be an end to is somewhere. Looks like you guys have been having fun anyway. I know I say this on almost every comment, but it's true. Your girls are seriously so cute. Kadyn loves to clean the floors too and her new favorite thing is to take a wipe and clean anything she can reach. It's great for me.
Cute cute cute! I love all the new pics! I have to agree that matching girls is just about the sweetest thing ever! Love it!
Cute cute cute! I love all the new pics! I have to agree that matching girls is just about the sweetest thing ever! Love it!
THey are just the cutest girls! I love all the pictures!
cute photos! looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun stuff! :)
So does he want to add our taxes onto the list...hehee just kidding. It is kinda sad to not have him around for awhile but makes for a nice time when you do get to see him! Your little ones are so cute! Hope to see you soon.
Love all the pics! And thats why I can't wait to have girls to dress them up in matching outfits!
Maryann,
I don't know if you have checked your email, but I have finally sent you the lesson I told you I would send. I will not care at all if you decide not to do it. I just wanted to send it to you since I told you that I would. I hope you are having wonderful week. We miss you!
Katie
Your girls are so cute. Thanks for your comment. I enjoyed getting to know you. I will have to stop by next time and say hi!
Post a Comment