Friday, June 13, 2008

FaMiLy FuN!!

we took our annual trip with my family up to greer last week.. it was just as fun this time as other years. we make such great memories there. i love my family and we always have so much fun together! my parents rented two cabins and we all enjoyed every minute there! at one point, all 10 kids were there. it is a huge crowd! the kids all love to be around cousins all day! the weather was beautiful and so was the land! it was hard to come home to the heat and real life again!... here are some pictures of our great memories..

we played pit (spoons) and the last person that didn't get a spoon had to get make up on them, put on by another player... i obviously lost a couple of times!

on sunday, we went in to Eager for sacrament mtng. and then came back to the cabin for the rest of the mtngs. grandma took all the kids for primary. (brave lady!) they went for a nature drive and learned all about the creation!

maci loves her dad!!

my sweet girls


one of our favorite things in greer is the zipline.. it is so fun!

all the girls made these cool flower barrets for our girlies

one night we kareoked (sp?) and then had a little dance. it was so fun to dance fast country again with my brothers! this is my brother steven with hanna. we missed kami being there (she was at girls camp)!

so sweet

then us sisters had to break out with some line dancing! :)

9 comments:

The Meehl Family said...

Wow!!! Too fun!

Aut said...

You have such a special family. Looks like fun! Am I ever going to see you again?

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! What a neat idea!!

Tom and Sue said...

Good times! Can't wait to do it again! I need to do your make-up for you. It looks like you need a little help...:D

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

What a fun family you have! What a fun tradition too

Stacy, Trae, Parker, and Ella said...

I had to tell you how cute Maci is. At church sharing her pretzels with Parker. I looked at her feet so cute and small and thought Parkers were maybe that size when he was born! She is adorable

The Skousen's said...

That sounds like so much fun. You do have an amazingly FUN family. I love the painting of the losers faces in spoons. We will ahve to try that sometime. I also love that you guys have your own sacrament meetings at the cabin. So Fun!

Ashley said...

It looks like you all had a great time! How fun to have such a huge fantastic family!

kristal said...

When I die, I'm coming back as a Palmer girl! I love you guys! Ok, I only know 2 of you girls, but you guys are awesome!!!!