The other day the girls were bored, so we got out the play dough and made all sorts of cool things! The girls thought is was so great for their mom to play with them! (I need to do that a lot more often!) We had so much fun. They wanted to "surprise" Wayne with all of our creations! He was so excited!! he he!

i love these sweet, emotional, cute, drama filled, funny girls !

the final products...

hanna always makes a goofy face when i take her picture.. i wonder where she gets it! :)

can you tell what we made??

our cupcake must have looked pretty real, because maci tried to eat it! :)
9 comments:
Wow, your play dough creations actually look like real things! Much better than what we come up with around here! LOL! It looks like your girls had a lot of fun with their mom!
How fun for the kids. Play dough is a BIG hit around here but is a rare treat cause the mess it CAN create. But it is always so fun to take time to play with the kids. You're a great mom. And I must say your playdough creations are quite good.
Your girls are adorable. That is some pretty amazing play dough creations! I think you have a new found talent!
What a good mom! My kids love playing with play dough I always have a hard time letting them cause of the mess. But I need to just remember there only small once, and deal with the mess!
Hi Maryann! You are such a great mom. I can tell just from your blog! Your family is beautiful! How are you?
So fun! You're such a great mommy! I love playing with toys, I can't wait to do that with my kids someday! :)
Cute! You have such a great, cute family!
Those pictures are sooooooo Cute! Your a fun mom!
Oh you are such a sweet mom! I hate playdo, but it makes me want to go get some and play, just because of you. Hey i meant to tell you a good friend of mine Lanae Skinner is Deanne's sister inlaw. Isnt it funny what a small world. The wahls are so great!
Post a Comment