One of my good friend is selling these awesome nail polish kits. They have 8 colors in one kit and a pen on one side to do detail work! I think they would make such cute stocking stuffers! If you have daughters, sisters, grandparents, or nieces that like to do their nails (in all those different colors with cute little hearts and flowers on them) then these pens are great for that. Check out the web site and the demo to see what I am talking about.....Http://nailartmagic.com/
She is selling the pens for $20 and it costs her around $2 for shipping. Once you receive them you can register them with the company and that allows you to send your pens back to the company whenever they are empty or broken, and they will replace them for the cost of shipping...It is $4.95. Or, you can just refill the bottles with your own favorite nail polish.
If you are interested just let me know! I ordered some and can't wait to try them! My girls are going to love them!
2 comments:
Okay, how cute are those pictures!! Love the outfits, love the scenery too, Dave did a good job. Or maybe its just that he had good lookin people to photograph!! Good job mom, your girls look great and so do you!! THanks for sharing them with us. THanksgiving looked fun, it looks alot like what my family does, cousins everywhere, the big ones helping the little ones, crafts and of course food! Tell your dad hello for me!
Oh yeah! Congrats on being pregnant, I am hoping for a girl, only because I think it will be cool for you to have 4 girls like me!!! And really it is great!!
Post a Comment