BOY!!!

It's true! We are actually finally going to get a boy! :) We are all so so excited about it! All was well in the sonogram. The only place I went shopping in the valley after my apts. was Costco. Since they don't have a huge selection of clothes, I only got one thing... Here is our little boys first outfit! :)
48 comments:
Wahoo!!! im so excited for you! I want to come see you next time im in town, and i want to order some vinyl lettering!
That's so neat. You're following in Roy and April's footsteps :). Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!! Boys are so much work...I mean fun!
Woo! I will tell you tho they are a little crazy...good luck!
You sucker!!! I'm jealous!! How fun! So sorry to hear about your girls, I bet that was stressful, I'm so glad they are okay and at home! Take Care...you look great!
opposite is true for me -- my boy is so much easier than my three girls! Congrats!
STACEY
How exciting. Boys are so fun! Your little girls will adore their brother. Congrats!
Congrats! I totally called it at the shower...you were giving off boy vibes ;o) I'm glad it all went well! He'll be the prince to all your little princesses. Too cute :o)
Congrats again! So excited. You make the cutest girls so it will be fun to see what happens with a boy.
And I know Wayne has to be pumped! Are you still thinking the same name?
YEAH!!! Boys are AWESOME!! I love my little girls a ton and wouldn't trade them for anything but My Boy is so much easier!! I'm so happy for you!!
Ahhhh! We're thrilled for you! Congrats!
yeah!!!! i am so excited for you. love ya and hope you are feeling better
HOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you! Boys are so sweet and smelly! Love them!!!!!!!!
Okay so apparently I am out of it and missed the "I'm going to have a baby" post..Congrats! I bet Wayne is sooooo excited too!
How exciting!! Congrats!! Boys are all I know, so I like em!!
WHOO HOO! How fun to have a little boy around...yay! I am excited for you!
We are seriously so excited for you guys! It will be fun to see what a boy Layton will look like! Glad everything else looked great as well1
PS We missed you at FHE!
YEAH! I am soo excited for you guys but more for Wayne, every Dad needs a son to pal around with. Not that he isn't an amazing Dad to your girls it is just different with boys.
Congrats! Boys are so fun.
Congratulations!!! How fun a little boy!!! :) I love the outfit! :)
THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER! I have been checking your blog constantly to find out what you are having. I am so VERY excited for you!! Congratulations!
Yea!!!!! You will have so much fun with a boy. I say it's about time!! So fun..I am so excited for you guys!! I hope everything is going great for you guys!!!
YEAH, congrats! You will all love having a little man in the house! I bet Wayne is so excited! Little boys are fun!
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you. I'm praying for pink, but wondering if I'll actually get it!
Congrats! You give us Welker girls hope! I'm glad that Lillie will have at least one boy to play with someday. It seems like everyone is having girls right now.
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I swear, 4th time is always a charm! You guys will have so much fun with a little boy. They are definately very different.
WOO HOO! Congrats! :)
Yay! I love boys! Congrats!
Congrats!
Horray! 'Bout time! Now if you can just keep this little guy from getting sick like your girls were! Can't wait for your new little guy!
Congrats!!
Congratulations!! Your family looks so great! We all miss you guys so much!!!
That is so so exciting! CONGRATS!!!
Yay! I am so excited for you! That is awesome. Little boys are so much fun.
Congratulations! That's so exciting to get a boy! Hopefully your three girls won't torture him too bad like we did my poor little brother! And i'm glad your kids are feeling better, that sounded AWFULL!
By the way this is Britany (Welker)
Hey Mary Ann! Congrats to you guys! Good for you!
woohoo. I should save you some baby boy stuff since I have plenty of it to pass down. You are going to love having a little boy.
Congrats!!
Hooray for you! I love my boys. You will be such a fun mom for this little guy, and your girls are going to raise him up to be quite the gentleman.
Awww, ok, girls are sweet and all, and so fun to dress up and go shopping with and I do hope we got more with our next dozen kids, but boys are soo sweet with their moms and I feel soo sad for anyone that doesn't get one...like my mom (5 girls) and my sister (6girls). Boys rule! What's his name going to be?!
How exciting for you!!
Yay Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Yahoo! What fantastic news! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you!
Thanks for the comments on my blog.
How exciting to be having a boy. Boys really are a blast and I'm so glad I have one.
My camera is a Nikon D40.
I haven't checked your blog in a while! Yeah you're having a boy! Gives me hope! Sorry you have had sick kiddos in the hospital and a sick Mom. SCARY! Sounds like you had lots of support and prayers. Oh and your cruise looked AWESOME!
What a lucky little guy to have you and three other little mommies hovering over him. Congrats! Glad your girls are feeling better too. :)
Yeah, maybe there is hope for me then also!!!! congrats!!!! you are awesome!!!
Post a Comment