This is what we have been up to... Soccer, cheer camp (then Haylee cheered at the varsity game), enjoying every minute with a baby in the house, building a chicken coop, picnics on our back little lawn, planting a garden, and being with family! Life is GOOD...
8 comments:
It is amazing how the days fly by and then the weeks and before you know it is a new month. Our little family's are growing up so quickly. We love you and miss you. Hope to come down when the temple opens and take the kiddos through. Hopefully we can see you then. Your family is so cute!
It was so good to see you the other day and that cute little baby of yours!
So fun! I love the one of Maci squeezing Nash's chubby cheeks. Too cute!
He is so cute!! I can't believe how chubby he's gotten!! All your kids are adorable. Looks like things are going good!
I love Maci hanging out by the chicken coop in her dress up shoes! Ahhh, that girl cracks me up!!
So good to see you are all doing well. Just wanted to get the word out, I am starting a Hair Bow of the Month Club, if you are interested, check out my blog, lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com
Looks like fun and busy!! Hope you guys are doing well :)
Your family is so cute!!
Post a Comment