Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our last couple of weeks

I'm so happy about how this room turned out! My friend Marci helped me redecorate and I love it! I put the computer in my room and turned the computer room into a play room!

The kids LOVE it!
I even made the curtains!
Then since we put all the toys in the toy room.... we had to move things around in Nash's room. I think it turned out so cute!
I was Mrs. Peach in our real life "CLUE" game for mutual (a southern belle)
The cast of the "CLUE" game
Our tables
Grandma and Pop were here for a night! It was great to have them!
I love my sweet boy! He is so so fun! His feet look huge! :) But I love his grin!

9 comments:

Nick and Hannah said...

Hi sweet friend--just saying hello and I think you're wonderful! You're life looks wild and crazy and ADORABLE! Nash is a doll, a boy doll, but still a doll! Hope all is happy! We are doing good--I've been really home sick, but it's getting easier! I feel like a dork asking, but I was wondering if I could order a small vinyl order...let me know! By the way, whoever is doing your hair--IT LOOKS AWESOME-seriously! Have a happy day--love you lots! Hannah

Deanne Wahl said...

I love the new pics. Your kids look adorable on Halloween. You make a cute Mrs. Peach! Way to go. You're amazing Mary. Love ya

Jules said...

The room looks really cute. Love the Clue game. Was it a lot of work? Maybe I will try it with our YW. You look great. Hope all is well.

Haymore Family said...

I know i miss you too mary! I will come see you next time i come down! And i want to order some vynl lettering. i have a gift card that i never used! your family is so adorable love you girly

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey Maryanne, very cute pictures! We need to get Hannah and Kamri together after school one of these days. Kamri just loves Hannah. Did you get the pictures from the Halloween party? If not let me know and I'll email them to you. Thanks!

Carl and Starla said...

What cute family pictures! And I love the toy room you decorated...great job!

The Welker Family said...

Love the room! That should be fun for the play-group girls to go crazy in! You are a perfect Mrs. Peach. And Nash is so dang cute! Oh, and your kiddo's were so cute in their Halloween costumes!

kristal said...

Um, send your friend Marci my way! LOVE that first room...soo cute! Ok, funny story this week...on the side of our super dirty car, Kamryn wrote, "I (heart) Nash" Your Nash is the only one I can th ink of and she won't tell us who it is. Hmmm.

girltrapped said...

Love your little Nash! Way cute rooms too! I love to decorate! I am running out of walls and rooms to to have fun in though! I guess I will just have to start over!! Hope you had a great Christmas, I love checking up on you and your sweet little family. To bad we aren't neighbors!