Tuesday, January 12, 2010

GOING PRIVATE!!!

I am changing my blog to private... So anyone that wants an invite.. Leave me your email address!!

85 comments:

Shawna said...

shamoms@gmail.com

Erin said...

erinhouseholderphotography@gmail.com

Sarah Pace said...

sarahpace12@yahoo.com

Cyn said...

CynPartridge@msn.com

Jules said...

jscheier@cox.net

Maranda Whittle said...

randapanda4444@hotmail.com

Randy and Jenni Bryce said...

jennibryce@hotmail.com

Megan T. said...

larson_megan@hotmail.com

Jenny Webster said...

jenniferlwebster@gmail.com

Desiree said...

Add me!

desireenordstrom[at]gmail[dot]com

Lisa said...

Me!
pso2lisa(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks!

Heather said...

chlayton@gmail.com

JoykLucyb said...

abearnbaby@hotmail.com

Michelle and Javier said...

me too please :)
michellehall79@yahoo.com

Cass and Natalia said...

azcncarter(at)cox(dot)net
:0)

See it Try it Love it said...

crystalannie60@gmail.com

Kristi said...

kristi l thom at gmail dot com ;)

wendy jensen said...

wendy jensen
wendy4kids@cableone.net

girltrapped said...

Don't leave me out in the cold!!
couesridge@cableone.net

I can email you the directions for making those puzzles. Time consuming, but easy. Way cute family pictures by the way, I don't think I had seen those yet. Okay chat with you later. Trachel

Misty said...

mattmistymck@hotmail.com

curtisdasha said...

meyerdasha@hotmail.com

Our Ohana said...

haban.family at gmail dot com

Natalie said...

danandnat13@hotmail.com

Amber H. said...

amberhalversen(at)yahoo(dot)com Ü

Becky said...

r_buhr@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

kcandersen18@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Annee said...

nee.alder@hotmail.com :)

Leah said...

leahdavis1@hotmail.com

Lorianne said...

loriannerosengarten(at)gmail(dot)com

Shannon said...

rskpalmer@hotmail.com

Tifani said...

clufftifani2@gmail.com

sue said...

salunt@cox.net

azandersens said...

hdandersen@gmail.com if you have enough.:)

Lori said...

ellcc_morris1@cox.net Hi it's me Lori Morris

Eliza said...

elizahirschi@gmail.com

I love your family pics by the way. You guys are so cute!

Chelsie said...

kaniquea@yahoo.com

Heidi Bryce said...

I would like an invite. chbryce@gmail.com

Unknown said...

ctpaxman@gmail.com

Kaye said...

kayeandersen@hotmail.com So fun to keep up on your family!

Aut said...

authalls@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

alliemay22@hotmail.com

Kathy said...

kathstrickland@hotmail.com

daveandlisa said...

talonkadyn@gmail.com

Jaime said...

hulseys@msn.com

Jordan and Luci said...

invite us! jordnluce(at)gmail.com

Jen & Blake said...

Please add us too! We loved the new pics, you look amazing! We hope you are all doing great:)

jen079@hotmail.com

Tiff Hunt said...

huntfamily03@gmail.com

Ruthy Butler said...

rkmack1@gmail.com

Luke & Erica said...

emj11812000@yahoo.com

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

stevenandkami@gmail.com

Dayna said...

daynaarnell@yahoo.com (: i love looking at your cute family!

David and Tia Palmer said...

We want in!palmerseminary@hotmail.com

Marcina said...

mlskyline3@gmail.com

Stacy, Trae, Parker, and Ella said...

stacy6927@hotmail.com

Marisa and Rob said...

rasmussenmarisa@Hotmail.com I also need yours so I can invite you to mine :0)

Palmer Family said...

heatpalm@yahoo.com

Cicily said...

I want to be invited.

kristal said...

uh, you KNOW I wanna invite!
chickybumlooka@yahoo.com

Seth and Kamron Carlsen said...

kbcarlsen@hotmail.com

Deanne Wahl said...

Make sure to add me K

Reid and Brittney said...

I would like in..thanks!!
bbhaynie@hotmail.com

The Welker Family said...

Wow, you are one popular woman!!!!
Me too,
melissawelker@hotmail.com

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

yes please!

ellis_islander@hotmail.com

Sommer said...

it was fun to see you at the nail biting game!
sommercurtis@gmail.com

Rachel said...

I love to read your blog! If you don't care add me! Rachelnfox@hotmail.com I am a friend of your brother alan

Anonymous said...

Add me wakild21@gmail.com I would go private to with all the crazy computer stalkers:)

Stephanie Walker said...

Wow! I think you've set the record for the most comments! Send me an invite too....stephiewalker1@yahoo.com

Sharlie said...

sharlie@q.com

the cotton pickin daleys said...

rdaley50@gmail.com-Ruth Ann Daley :)

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

dbdicus@msn.com

pawlowski said...

pawlowskicrew@gmail.com

Stacey said...

I'd like to be added:

csfish@roadrunner.com

Thanks - Stacey

Rachel said...

You are the most popular girl I've ever met.
rachelmfrench@yahoo.com

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

amysorensen1@hotmail.com

Molli loves Tyler said...

molli_mo@hotmail.com

Vicky said...

avpalmer3@hotmail.com

Nick and Hannah said...

hannah_hoopes@hotmail.com
LOVE LOVE YOU!

Emily said...

anerogers@gmail.com

Thanks - Aaron & Emily

girltrapped said...

couesridge@cableone.net

Thanks,

Trachel

Jenny Webster said...

Hey how are you! I am not on here very often but I'd love to see your cute family on your blog...wish I was more of a blogger. This is my address if you want to add me I'd love to be invited!!
Jenniferlwebster@gmail.com

Hope to see ya soon! love ya,

Jenny

Kristin said...

kristinlray@yahoo.com

Whitney and Michael said...

whitjade@hotmail.com

Creative Corner said...

me!jaymi_whiting@hotmail.com

Kerrie said...

Oh, I'm glad i checked your blog! been a while! :) kerriedg@yahoo.com

The Walter's Family said...

I hope I'm not too late for you to add me. stephaniemattice@hotmail.com