Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas!

I know this is 2 months late, but since my blog is for journaling purposes.. Here it is....
Christmas night
family volleyball at institute
trying out the wii at grandma's
my super talented sister deanne made the girls skirts for christmas this year!
babies all over... these 5 cousins are within 4 months of eachother!!

Maci wanted lipgloss and lotion this year... I think she got a year supply worth!
Hanna asked Santa for littlest pet shop!
Haylee asked for an ipod.... she doesn't know the difference between that and an MP3 player! :)
Love the feeling in the home at Christmas time!
I collect nativities.. We have over 20! They are so fun to put up every year!
Christmas PJ's
Santa got chocolate milk this year!
Maci and Addie helped Hanna be Mary for our family nativity.. quite original!
I love these two boys!
3 mary's!
Maci and great grandpa Palmer
my girls and Savanna with uncle Chris (my parents foreign exchange student)
Sara (Deanne's) and Nash
Timothy (Phil's), Nash, Jake (Steven's)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Mary Ann, I checked but I don't have your email to invite you to my blog. Could you can email me at rachelbelle426@hotmail.com? That's also my email if you have room for me if/when you go private. Thanks.

I can't believe all those cousin babies! And I thought Ty's family had a lot of babies!

Rachel said...

Hey Mary Ann, I checked but I don't have your email to invite you to my blog. Could you can email me at rachelbelle426@hotmail.com? That's also my email if you have room for me if/when you go private. Thanks.

I can't believe all those cousin babies! And I thought Ty's family had a lot of babies!

Mary-Sunshine said...

So cute! I love all the pictures

Deanne Wahl said...

Way Fun. I love the memories. You got some really good pics too. Miss you guys. It would have been so much fun to see you. We will see you in a couple of weeks though! My kids are already on the count down :)