Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lovin my life...

It's raining... It's pouring!
Family Dinner at the Park!
My brother's family from Joseph City was in town, so we got together at the park one evening and had dinner. My grandparents from Flagstaff were also here. I love family get togethers!
Kemilee, Kaylee, and Haylee
Uncle Travis and Nash

Happenings at Home...
hahaha.. I love when Maci feeds Nash because she can't keep her mouth closed!
Timothy, Samantha, Nash, and Maci. (These baby cousins are only 2 days apart!)
TUCSON ZOO
I took my kids to Tucson and met my sister in law at the zoo. I love that place and so do my kids. We enjoyed a couple hours there and then went shopping and to dinner. It was a great day!

This is one of my favorite pictures of all times!
FAMILY time




Wayne was so sweet to bring me roses on V-day! I love that guy!
Nash is so fun and happy all the time!
This was Hanna's Valentine's day party in her kindergarten class. Me, Ashley Scorse, and Hope Lofgreen planned the parties this year. I love being in my kids classes!

4 comments:

Our Ohana said...

I was laughing so hard when I saw that picture of your little girl with all the cereal boxes because we used to do that ALL the TIME when we were kids! So, it made me laugh.

You have a BEAUTIFUL family and you're little boy is adorable.

The Hermyzoo! said...

With each little kid you keep adding so much cuteness to your family!!! Maryann your just gorgeous!

The Welker Family said...

Yay! You found your camera! That picture of Nash at the Zoo is the cutest thing ever! Such fun pictures.
ps. you rock at volleyball :)

Marco Gil said...

Mary Ann, I can see you had a blast in the Thatcher park!. That's the way it needs to be always!