Sunday, May 2, 2010

APRIL

our first PUPPY
This is Missy. She is such a fun dog! Nash loves her!
Hanna and Missy!
Scottsdale
(After tax season get away!)
We met up with Steven and Kami while we were in town! We miss them so much!
Checking out of hotel.. on our way to church
How did I get so lucky? to be their mom!?
We spent almost the whole time at the pool!
Aww!!
Finally
FLOWERS I've been wanting flowers or something green in my yard forever. During tax season, Travis came and helped me plant some flowers. I love how it turned out!

Travis and these two cute girls took Haylee to DQ! She felt so special!
TUCSON ZOO again!
This time we went with my sister's family during their spring break... Haylee and Hanna were happy to miss a day of school!
KIDS...
It's crazy how boys love the dirt even when they are little. This was Nash's first time in the sand and he was in heaven!
Hanna and her cousin Tanner
EASTER with PALMERS

EASTER with LAYTONS
Since it was tax season, Wayne couldn't get away, but me and the kids went to Mom and Pop Laytons for an easter picnic. It is always fun to spend time with family!

EASTER PAGEANT
We met Steven, Kami and Jake there
Wayne stayed home this weekend and I left Nash at my mother in laws.. It was a special time for my girls!
MORE FUN!
Nash LOVES the swing!
Easter Sunday!
My grandma Palmer came over and helped us make bread! She is the pro! Her and my grandpa just moved to Thatcher after living there for 67 years. I'm so happy to have them close!

8 comments:

Jules said...

Looks like April was a fun filled months. Way to still do things with your kids even while having to be a single mom. I can relate 100% and I think it is a great thing to do. Life must go on. I love the picture with your girls and their Great Grandma making bread. PRICELESS memories.

Marco Gil said...

I can see you had a blast in the Tucson Zoo, and the flowers look very good in the garden! I remember spending my time in an empty lot beside my house and I enjoyed being in the dirt. The more dirty I was, the funnier it was, so let him play with the dirt.

The Welker Family said...

So fun! I love seeing Maci's cute big smile in all of these pictures. I love that kid!

David and Tia Palmer said...

Man-what a crazy month! You are so good at keeping up on things! Cute pictures..

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

What a fun update! And always your kids are so stinkin cute! Wish we got to see more of ya!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at the picnic last month! It had been too long. We promised to exchange blog addresses, and left it at that, but never did...

Our address is:
amyjoe14.blogspot.com

Take care,
Amy Napier

Carl and Starla said...

Wow! YOu guys have been busy! Looks like you have had a lot of fun! Hey, a family in our ward here is moving to Thatcher in June. Jeff & Jolene Martin...Jeff's parents live there now & they used to live there when Jeff was a football coach at EA before Carl went on his mission. Great family...keep an eye out for them! :)

Deanne Wahl said...

Good update! I love all the pics. You are definately always busy. Hope you are doing great. Love ya