Sunday, December 5, 2010

UPDATES

CONFERENCE WEEKEND AT THE CABIN



HOMECOMING WEEK

Travis was in the royalty so we all went to the assembly
Sam Jevas won as Homecoming Queen.. My girls LOVE her.. and Travis of course!
FUN AT HOME
We were taking pictures of Nash... then Maci and Hanna wanted to join the fun!
I have gotten pictures taken of all my kids in a tub around age 1... I normally get them taken at kiddie kandids, but it closed down.. So this was my attempt at matching the girls pictures. I thought it turned out cute... It was easy with such a cute kid! :)
Maci ALWAYS wanted to help me! She is such a sweet girl!
NASH'S TUBES
Nash had to get tubes put in his ears, so he, Wayne, and I all went to Tucson and stayed a night in a hotel and got his tubes the next morning. He was grumpy when he woke up from the surgery, but was great after a nap! We love tubes!
CHEERLEADERS
Haylee and Hanna attended a cheer camp and then got to do their cheer during a varsity football game! They loved it and did a great job!
HOME...
Maci cut her own bangs at my moms.. She obviously wasn't supposed to, but I think she did a pretty good job and looks adorable. When I told her I wanted to take a picture of her hair, this is how she posed! :)
I took the girls to the beauty college to get free updo's.. They turned out so cute! My girls are pretty good models too!
This is when Nash was learning to walk.. He looks so grown up with a cell phone standing there on his own!
We can't get enough of this CUTE KID!
Travis loves Nash.. the feeling goes both ways! They have a cute bond.. I'm grateful we get to live so close to family.

2 comments:

Kristal said...

ok, everytime I spot little glimpses of your house, I wanna come see it...post more pics of your adorable house!

Jen & Blake said...

How cute! Your family is getting so big and is darling. So are you, everytime I see your pics you don't look like you have aged a bit! So beautiful:) We hope your holidays were great and your New Year is too!