Tuesday, July 12, 2011

APRIL and MAY!

GYMNASTIC MEET!



Aunt APril was so nice and came to watch Haylee


BASEBALL .... Hanna and Maci played this year.. Hanna was on a coach pitch team and Maci played T-ball




MACI'S PRESCHOOL GRADUATION!








We love COUSINS and the CABIN!


















FUN IN THE SUN! Our family went to the track and ran laps and the bleachers and then played in the sprinklers when we were done. I love days like these!


MOTHER'S DAY... My parents are so awesome and watched all of our kids over night so we could have a weekend alone with our husbands. The kids loved camping on the front lawn, having a BBQ, and going to the river with grandpa and grandma!


FAT LIP!! I got a nasty fat lip after playing basketball at the church with a bunch of ladies... It looks worse than it felt!


HAIR CUTS!!! All 3 girls got their hair cut short. They look adorable!


END OF THE YEAR PROGRAM!




Haylee forgot her lunch at home after she packed it.. I look inside and this is what I saw... Haha.. Don't know what the main for is!? :)


PICNIC.... Travis and Sam took my girls on a little date to the duck ponds. My girls had such a great time and felt so lucky to hang out with these two!

No comments: