Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MY JOB

I was just thinking today how greatful I am for my "FULL TIME JOB"... Being a stay at home MOM! Sometimes I feel down on myself because I don't go to work, or provide for our family, but today I realized that isn't what would make me happy. I was destined to be a mom! It's Heavenly Father's plan. I am lucky enough that my husband has a job that will provide for our family and I get to stay home with our kids. Even if I only have one kid at home during the day right now. I wouldn't trade my time with Nash (or any of my kids) for the world! It's the little things that happen like: helping with homework, putting a bandaid on, reading a book to them, playing games with them, getting a hug before and after school, and taking them to the store. Although sometimes I don't have the best attitude about all these things, I am so lucky to be able to do them! I thank Heavenly Father everyday for an amazing husband and the 4 best kids in the world! I love my job!

3 comments:

Marcie Curtis said...

What an amazing job you have! I so looong to be able to stay home and focus on being a Mom! {so sorry if this is creepy! I just saw your blog on someone else's} Cherish every second you have to be blessed to stay home!

Sue said...

Mary Anne!! I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten! Give me a call if you're in town over the holidays. It would be great to see you.

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.