FIRST of all, I want to thank my cousin AMI BETHEA for re-doing my blog! She is so talented and I LOVE IT! Yesterday was HAYLEE's 6th b.day. I can not believe I have a 6 year old! She is so beautiful and fun! She always wants to help, especially with Maci! She loves to learn and do anything girly! She carries a purse everywhere she goes! It's so cute (I didn't carry a purse until I got married!:) We were in Mesa last weekend for my sister in law's baby's blessed. Sat. night we went to Amazing Jakes with the Farnsworths and my brother Phil's family. It was a lot of fun. Haylee picked where she wanted to go. On her b.day, we had my family over for a pizza party! It was wierd to think back to 6 years ago when she was born, our first child, and the amazing experience it was! We are SO blessed to have her in our family forever!
Amazing Jakes party
Family party (do you think she has enough chapstick!?)
My sister in law Kristy and her kids with Haylee
Our cheap b.day cake! :)
Amazing Jakes...
The tea cups!
Alex Farnsworth and his girlfriend with Maci and Haylee. Haylee used to have the biggest crush on Alex!
18 comments:
You're so cute Mary Ann! Thanks for the humongous shout out, lol. I'm glad you like it! So my birthday is March 6th - when is yours??
I can't believe that your baby is 6 years old!!! That's crazy. Talon is right behind her. Time flies by so fast. By the way I was way excited to find your blog. It's alot of fun to read. You guys are so cute. Also, I didn't know that you knew my cousin Tyler Ray?!? It's always fun to see who people have on their blog. You never know who you'll find.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEE!! I wish I could have seen her. She is getting so big and I just love her. Please let her know we miss her and tell her JoAnn says HI.
She is so beautiful! You better watch out... last weekend while in Thatcher, my little cousin Spencer was telling me that he has a crush on Haylee. He told me they ask each other at recess if they like each other.
Hey girl long time no blog for me, sorry I have been such a slacker. I too cannot believe you have a 6 yr. old or 3 little girls for that matter, time really flies. My baby is 1 today. I can't believe it. You look great and I love the new blog. I will try to get up there this month. My little bro is considering EA so I want to take him down there to hype it up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEE!! She is so cute. I don't think she has enough chapstick:) Looks like a wonderful party!! Have a blast in Disneyland!!
what a cute little birthday party! i am sorry we didn't call when we were down, but i didn't want to bother you all so close to christmas! i promise i will next time!
Time flys! She's beautiful and you are going to have so much "fun" ten years from now. Ha Ha!
Ashley
Your the best mommy ever! How fun...I still can't get over that your married and have 3 kidos!!! Man I'm old and way behind!
Happy birthday to Haylee. How fun that place looks! I just heard about it the other day from some friends of ours and me and Josh have been saying we need to take the kids! Your new blog looks really cute BTW...your friend did a great job! It's fun to see a new look :o) I have to change mine every few months or I go crazy!
Oh, Haylee is so cute -- it looks like she had such a fun birthday! The pictures are all so cute! That's crazy how fast the time goes, though, I know. Sterling will be 4 this summer and I just can't believe it. Well have fun and I'll talk to you later.
Hey Maryann! It is so fun to read about your family! They are so cute. We missed you guys at the Vance party too! I think a cousin party is in the works, hopefully you will be able to make it.
Happy B-day Haylee! TIme sure does fly by! She is so pretty - just like Hanna & Maci! I love the birthday cake too! I may have to copy that idea!
OK I love your new blog look. So cute!! What a good update too. Your kids are so beautiful!!!
She really is a beautiful girl! Wow! 6 Years old! Looks like she had a great start to her 6th year with a fun birthday!
Our oldest just turned 6 last month...doesn't it make you soo sad!? I hate looking back at his baby pictures. It's soo fun to have them young, I'm dreading when they are teenagers! I'm going to make them fat and boring so they'll sp end all of their nights at home with us!!!
Happy Birthday Haylee! We missed celebrating with you guys. We are finally back and trying to get in the swing of everything. Please tell Haylee Happy Birthday from Kendra and Kessa!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment