Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More fun pics...


On California Screamin'.. ONE of our favorite rides.. wayne would make a different face everytime we passed a camera on our rides.. :)

Hanna's 4 yr. old picture

Haylee... 6

Maci.. 18 months

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your faces on the ride!! And your girls are so cute, you must really have a million pictures of them, I hope I am good at remembering to take pic's b/c as of right now, I always forget my camera. Check your email and I emailed you:)

Anonymous said...

I just had to add that I would be screaming too if I had a pirate behind me (look behind Wayne in the picture:)

Stacy said...

Super cute pictures!!

Maranda Whittle said...

I love rollar coasters, how fun! Your girls are soooooo adorable!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

oooh, the girls all look so beautiful in their photos!! Such adorable little sweethearts! That is awesome that you guys took a trip WITHOUT the kiddos ... so great! Scott and I need to do that, sometime, for sure! :) Looks like you guys had a ton of fun ... take care. :)

Miken Harding said...

Beautiful girls! Boys next? That's what we want....you gonna have 10 like your mom? Tell your parents hello for me! I miss that place.

MarshandKrissy said...

Love the pics of the fam!! Especially the "old school" black and white ones. They look awesome!

Creative Corner said...

Those are so cute. I can not believe they are old enough for "school" pictures!

Carl and Starla said...

Maryann your kids are soooo cute! Funny pic of you and Wayne.

Jaime said...

your kids are ADORABLE!! how fun-a trip to disneyland by yourself! lucky girl!

kemra said...

Too cute! I love the Disneyland pictures too! I'm glad that you guys were able to get away! How fun!

Deanne Wahl said...

Who took your pics? They are adorable. I can't wait to see you and the girls! Love ya

See it Try it Love it said...

What great pics, such old girls, I can't believe it. I love that yoiu guys went to Disneyland alone. It is the best. Good times.