Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TAG... I'm it!


5 things i was doing ten years ago!
* 17 years old... in middle of my senior year and loving it!
* Student Counsel ( i think i spelled that wrong.. :)
* Excited about graduation
* Planning a trip to Canada with my best friend Camille
* ... what else do I say about highschool, except I LOVED IT!

5 things on my to-do list!
* clean my house
* make invitations for "8 is great" fireside
* finish my girls valentines and dip strawberries for my family and friends
* plan spring break... cruise or Hanna surgery???!! (I'll explain later!)
* a whole lot of vinyl lettering orders

5 snacks i enjoy (.. i don't know if i can narrow it down to five!... my trainer wouldn't be very happy with this list!!)
* cheese cake
* chocolate (of course) .. any kind
* my new favorite thing is a chocolate, banana protein shakes (which is actually so healthy)
* silver mint bars from schwans
* homemade cookies or bread

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
* pay off my house
* finally go to hawaii
* take my kids on a disney cruise
* help families without enough money to send kids on missions, or buy school clothes
* i would love to have tons of extra money to just help ANYONE in need.. there have been so many times, with families or friends or strangers that I want to give money, or things they need, but can't..

3 bad habits
* when i have a break during the day, i would rather watch tv than get the things done i need to be doing
* i bite my nails... i know gross!
* i snack all day!

5 places i have lived
1. thatcher, az
2. summer in utah
3. mesa, AZ
4. chandler, AZ
5. thats it!

5 jobs i have had
* my first job was on the cotton farm...and my boss fired me because he caught me and the crew in the canal swimming! (good memories!) i worked with 6 guys and camille daley!
* sunrise preschool .. ( i would never do that again!.. i perfer watching my own kiddos!)
* r and r pizza
* eac library (So fun!!)
* office work in gilbert at homestead vinyl (that is the summer i met wayne...)

5 things people don't know about me ( i don't know if people don't know these things.. but here are 5 things about me..)
* i love living by my family and in a small town!
* i love to work out
* i love to be a mom
* i love scrapbooking and crafts
* i perfer watching tv to reading...(even though i am finally getting throught the twightlight series!)

TAG... you are all it!!

13 comments:

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

so what the heck is a tag anyway? your blog is so darling!! your girls are cuties!! Who is your trainer and were do i sign up? Well i put my blog back together, and got over my... whatevers...
I still need more letters. I might be overdoing it, but I LOVE THOSE LETTERS THEY ARE SO much FUN!!!

Cass and Natalia said...

This was fun reading! You are so great thinking of helping others, that is so you! I need to be more like you everyday. Take care!

Ami Bethea said...

You have a trainer? You look so great already! I bite my fingernails too, Sean hates it!! It was fun reading about you, this was a cute tag.

Joe and Laura said...

Mary Ann, I always thought you had great skinny genes, but working out never hurts, that's great! I was watching the travel channel and they were talking about disney cruises, and I want to go just me and Joe, I had no idea they were so fun. Maybe some day for us too :)

The Welker Family said...

What a rebel you were - getting fired? :) Your girls are adorable! I would have to agree about sundays being fun to dress the girls up. I just love looking at them in their sunday attire.

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading yours but I am NOT doing it, yet anyways I will wait till I need something to post about, you would be happy to see that I have finally updated my blog, I feel really bad it's been at the bottom of my list lately!!

daveandlisa said...

I love reading these things and learning new stuff about the people I know. I'm glad things are going good for you guys. Your girls are so adorable. You always dress them so cute.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I should have guessed that you loved to live a small town, but I honestly don't think that I knew it and I didn't know that you met Wayne while you were working at Homestead Vinyl....how wonderful!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I should have guessed that you loved to live a small town, but I honestly don't think that I knew it and I didn't know that you met Wayne while you were working at Homestead Vinyl....how wonderful!

The Skousen's said...

I have to admit that I would rather watch tv than clean too. hahaha I am glad that you biz is going good. I think I am pretty much burned out on the whole thing. I can't bring myself to take any orders right now. It's weird.

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

It was so fun to get to know you a little better -- I liked the cotton farm story! :)

Kerrie said...

You are so amazing! Way to go with working out and all! I'm impressed with anyone who loves it. Although I am beginning to myself lately. It's a nice time out! Ok and it feels good too.

Ashley said...

YOu are so great. Thanks for all the help lately. I noticed you got up for me and switched places at Bunko. Thanks. You are so sweet.