Friday, March 28, 2008

ToOthLEsS


a month ago, haylee lost her first tooth!! it was super loose and she didn't want to pull it.. she was eating an apple and it came out! she looks so cute! today she lost her second tooth at school... (it reminded me to post these pictures on here!)

16 comments:

Reed, Lena and the Portercans said...

Hey Maryann
your girls are so adorable. Yeh i to can't believe I have 5 boys, it is crazy and fun.I am glad you commented on our blog now i have yours and hopefully we can keep in touch. I have seen your sister and her husband and boys at some of the wrestling tournaments. It realy is a small world take care I will talk to ya latter.

Anonymous said...

Its good to see that the toothfairy is giving a dollar these days, I think I got a quarter!!

Amber H. said...

How fuN! Yes, I love when they lose teeth, but I'm always afraid they will grow in crooked. I'm weird an anal I guess! She looks adorable though! I love the excitement when they see what the tooth fairy brought!

Ashley said...

I love the toothless look! I am so sad to see Kiley's new teeth already growing back in! Haley is so fun!

Kristi said...

That is so cute! Why didn't I look that cute toothless? You have SUCH pretty girls! I also loved the post where you practically killed your brother... and the Cruise! How fun!!!! You are all awesome!

Stephanie Walker said...

Such a cute smile!

Eliza said...

What a cutie! Shayne has been insisting on eating her apples whole so that her top teeth will fall out. It hasn't worked so far.

Miken Harding said...

My visiting teacher gives her kids $10 a tooth...i'm gonna go broke if I follow her! Hey i'm coming to town, it would be great to get your friends together and pamper them and your friends! What do you think? I want to meet your baby girls!!!

Tom and Sue said...

We watched old home videos and I gotta say that Haylee looks just like her mommy! What a cutie!

Deanne Wahl said...

Okay! How did I not hear about you punching Steven? That is hilarious. Is your hand still hurting? Also, I love all the pics of the cruise. I have got to get going on blogging. I am just way to lazy! I hope I'll see you this weekend :)

Ashlee Draper said...

Enter the akward years!.... Raynee looked so cute when her front teeth fell out, and don't get me wrong she will always be adorable to me....but when those HUGE new teeth start poppin through...you know you have left those adorable little girl years behind, and you are on your way to the years where she'll look back at her pictures and think...what was my mom thinking, I look like a dork!
hahah!

Dizzy Kate said...

Haylee looks so cute. I had no idea that the Tooth Fairy left dollar bills. I guess the price has gone up. I think Kendra's Tooth Fairy only brings quarters, but at least that is better then my Tooth Fairy. We had no money growing up and apparently the Tooth Fairy had no money either. : ) The Tooth Fairy left me a Mexican Peso in my tooth fairy pillow. I was just as excited about it at the time because it was "cooler" than any money I had ever seen. We laugh about it now. I can't believe how grown up Haylee is. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

mary jane! it's allie!
call me. i think i have your wrong phone number.
480-735-9276
love ya :)

kristal said...

Awww, I'm soo waiting for this day! I love how kids look w/o thier front teeth!!! I keep trying to knock my kids out, but they're good for a while!

Soo cute!!!

Natalie said...

Hi Mary Ann-
I just started a blog for our family. Your girls are getting so big. I can't believe how time flys. Your blog is so cute. Thanks for sending us a christmas card and letting me know about it. Hope all is well.

See it Try it Love it said...

I can't believe you have a child old enough to loose teeth that is crazy. She is such a doll.Where are your easter pics?