Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vinyl Lettering Blog!!

Most of you know that my sister and I have a vinyl lettering business. I have been working on a blog to get our info. out there. This is what I have come up with so far! If you have any questions just email me!
http://mywordsofwisdomvinyl.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Cass and Natalia said...

Looks great! I need to order from you asap. Have a few new projects to work on!

Ashley said...

Awesome. Now I can shop online!

Ashlee Draper said...

Hey! I love the surfboard! I have been looking for something EXACTLY like that for Clints room. I will email or call you about it soon. PS I love the blog!

Miken Harding said...

Great site! my friend has one...heres' the address for some more ideas www.acrosstheboardlettering.com
I was gonna do that with a friend here but she flaked out on me. I'll just stick to Pampered Chef. I'm coming down in april. Let me know if you want to get a bunch of friends together and have a party!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! Were those done in other people's homes? I love it!

Lara said...

I had no idea! I'm so glad you posted about it because I have been wanting to get something for a wall in our house. Now I just have to start shopping and let you know! Great stuff! You are so talented.