Presenting our very own....
Cheerleader..... Hannah Montana...... and Ballerina


Maci and her favorite cousin/friend.... Addy
Haylee originally picked this witch costume.. she wore it in the school parade, and then changed her mind for the evening carnival... She looked cute in both costumes!
School Carnival
All the Palmer cousins that live in town...
Fish pond...
Petting the cute baby goats

We only trick or treated to one house (they got enough candy at the carnival).. The girls loved showing off their costumes to Steven and Kami!
I know.. hillarious! We were invited to a murder mystery party and of course I said yes... WELL Wayne was not excited at all. This is SO far out of his comfort zone. It was a scene based off of the show "the OFFICE". Neither of us were character from the show, just visiting for the work party. Here were our character decriptions:
Cheerleader..... Hannah Montana...... and Ballerina
School Parade
School Carnival
TRICK OR TREAT!
MURDER MYSTERY PARTY!!!
Katy: handbag saleswoman, attractive clothes, tight skirt, boots, fancy hair, very vain! (thanks so my friend Sharlie for helping me get all decked out!)
Milton: Nerdy, speaks under your breath, always looking down, unsure of yourself, very skittish
Luckily no one else knew your role, and their wasn't a script, so we just played it by ear. Wayne was a great sport and it was a lot of fun! Neither of us were made for acting. But it was a great group and fun storyline! Here is our group...
27 comments:
Cute kids!! I loved all of thier costumes. You have super cute girls!
I can't stop laughing at the murder mystery party picture. It doesn't truly capture the craziness. It was fun hanging with you there. You guys did so good!
The girls look so beautiful!
I love the murder mystery dinner - how fun!!!! You guys looked great for it!
Hey! Yes I did get the stuff from my mom and yes it worked out GREAT!!! Thank you so much!! Sorry I did not get back to you after I saw you, it's been a crazy three weeks here. I love your Halloween pictures, your girls are too cute!
You guys look great! What a fun party!!! your girls are just darling too!
Love the costumes. So cute!
K, so I knew I wasn't crazy! I saw Haylee in the parade and thought she was a cute witch, but then I saw the ballerina pictures and was a little confused! LOL! I'm glad to know she was BOTH! I saw your hubby at the carnival, but didn't see you there. It's been forever since I've seen you in person! Sounds like you guys had a fun time at your party. This is one time I'm not sad I didn't get invited to something. That is DEFINITELY not my thing! LOL!
Your girls look so cute all dressed up!!
And how cool, we are going to a murder mystery dinner next Tuesday! Can't wait!
Way cute costumes!! That murder mystery date sounds fun..but totally not me. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
Way cute costumes!! That murder mystery date sounds fun..but totally not me. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
Love the girlie's costumes, they are adorable. And I love the idea of the adult party too. I always say next year I'll throw an adult Halloween party like that but then I never do (sigh). You guys look great and look like you had a fun time.
Wow! You were one Hot Mama! I love your boots. Where'd you get them?
Aww, I'm soo jealous! We didn't get invited to a single Halloween party this year! For the first year in YEARS! I was soo depressed about it. Next year we're throwing a HUGE one...come up!
Hey, thanks for your comments lately. Isn't that mean lady SO mean? I don't know why but I keep going to her blog and reading her awful posts about me and I get more depressed. This girl doesn't even know me and she's been blog stalking and trashing for a while. And she's soo mean and miserable3...I feel bad for HER, but oh my gosh. MEAN! I can't wait to be private....you never know who's watching your life. Anyway, thanks for your sweet comments....I am really soo annoyed that this has bothered me so much. My sister got on her blog and tried to stick up for me, but they are ruthless, so I told her to drop it. Blah! Mean people really do suck!
Hey, cute kids and you guys are adorable! I love it!
I got the fabric from Jo Ann's down here in the clearance section in the upholstery part :) And the wire, we had a bunch of bailing wire and i just cut off peaces and wrapped it around a marker and stretched it out to make the curls :)
Sounds like the adult party was fun. We love the sitcom,The Office, but I don't know if I should be saying that in public! My guilty pleasure, Love the characters on that show. It kills me! So glad you found my blog, us girl factories gotta stick together! Seriously, if you are ever even thinking about coming to Show Low, you have a place to stay!! Would love to hang out with you, and I promise if I ever get to Thatcher I will find you! Till then I will keep checkin' in on you and your cute family
your girls are the cutest!!
Very cute, as always! Fun party, Cass would have felt the same way!!
Hey your girls as always look so cute!
what a blast! i love the office, that looks like so much fun!
Love the Halloween costumes. Your girls are getting so big. We went to a murder mystery party about 9 years ago it was a lot of fun, but I can't remember how we dressed up. BTW I finally started a blog it is
www.thepmscrew.blogspot.com
Your girls are so cute! You're in trouble when they're dating:) I love your outfit for the murder mystery! Cute bag!!
Eveyone looks so cute! Murder mystery party how fun! Love and miss you guys. Call next time your in town and let's do lunch, dinner or dessert!
How fun! Your girls looked great for Halloween and that is awesome, the Murder Mystery Party. How fun! As far as answering your question, the only traditions I have come up with or heard of are, every day we are each writing down something we are grateful for on a turkey feather and taping them up on our little paper turkey friend, George, Dan and Addie named him. I laminated the turkey so we can use him every year and just make new feathers. Addie really likes doing it and it helps us focus on what we are thankful for. I also have been reading Addie some Thanksgiving stories every day, I don't have a lot but I'm working on my collection. Another idea I had was to make Thankful cookies or a treat every week and deliver them to one person we are thankful for. And, the last idea was make a gift pie for after Thanksgiving dinner. This is one from google so I've never done it before but I think it will be fun to try this year. Get a big bowl, put small little gifts with a string tied to each one and put brown paper over the top to make it look like a pie. Have the strings/ribbons tied to the gifts coming out of the middle of the pie. At the same time have everyone pull on their string and yell Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas welcoming in the Christmas season. Sorry to comment your eyes off, but there you go. Happy Thanksgiving!
Haylee, Hanna, and Maci all look sooo cute!!
How fun!! You're so cute!
I need to do a party like that. It sounds like a ton of fun. It can make a difference who you invite I am sure.
Love, Love, Love all of the kids costumes! They are adorable! Those Muder Mystery Parties are so much fun!
Wow, hottie MaryAnn! Sharlie did a good job! I LOVE the pics of Hanna being silly! Totally a side others don't get to see!
Post a Comment