We are so blessed to be expecting again! Baby #4 is due at the beginning of July.. That sounds like a LONG time! We are so excited! My girls are convinced it is going to be a boy.. we'll see! Just wanted to share the happy news!
Congrats for you! We know 3 people do in july also. It is just the time I guess. Yeah for you all. Take it easy and rest so you and baby do well! take care, all our love!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. That is awesome!!!! Wow number 4..that is crazy. Hope you get that little boy your girls are hoping for!!!
Hooray for you! I believe there is truly no better new then hearing that a new spirit is coming to the earth! Congrats! I bet your girls are so excited and I can't wait to hear what you are having. Congrats again to you and your family! :)
I'm with everyone else...so happy for you guys! I was wondering when we would get an announcement after so many months of you posting about how much you love babies and miss having one! Congrats!
Congrats guys. Tell your girls that if it is another girl you are just trying to balance out our family :) I love being prego...even though it seemed to get tougher each one (I think because I was chasing around the other monkeys). Enjoy and take lots of naps.
AWESOME MARYANN!!!! congratulations! we are excited for you and can't wait to see if you get the "royal dude" or another princess! July is a great time to have a baby!
Congratulations guys! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see what you're having! I hope some time we'll be able to see the little one (I can't believe we've never even met Maci!)
CONGRATS!! WOW what a slacker I'm almost number 40 to congratulate you, I guess I already new but I didn't leave a comment!! Well I hope its a boy for Wayne's sake I think he needs some help b/c those teenage years will be pretty emotional:) for ya all!! LUV YA keep me posted on how you are feeling.
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a boy. I can't wait to find out. You do make beautiful girls though. I am sure a boy is going to be a babe magnet :) Good luck!
41 comments:
Congrats for you! We know 3 people do in july also. It is just the time I guess. Yeah for you all. Take it easy and rest so you and baby do well! take care, all our love!
How exciting. No matter if it's a boy or girl, we already know it's going to be SO STINKIN' CUTE! How fun for you!
Nice job! I vote for a boy. Wait, does my vote count?
Beauty is about to come into the world in July. Congradulations!
YEA! That is wonderful news. Congrats. Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats!!! I'm due in May-July is a fun month!!! Lots of pool parties for birthday parties! Hope your are feeling great!
Congratulations! That is so awesome. I hope you guys do finally get your boy. Everyone needs at least one of each.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. That is awesome!!!! Wow number 4..that is crazy. Hope you get that little boy your girls are hoping for!!!
I was so confused for like a second on the picture! I was pretty sure that you didn't just have a baby!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is very exciting.
YIPEE! I hope you feel ok during your pregnancies and I hope this little ones a boy...that would be fun!
Hooray for you! I believe there is truly no better new then hearing that a new spirit is coming to the earth! Congrats! I bet your girls are so excited and I can't wait to hear what you are having. Congrats again to you and your family! :)
Congrats, that's so exciting! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Yay!!!!! We are due so close to eachother! Congrats!!!!
Congratulations Mary Ann! I can't imagine having 4 children. You are amazing!
Yay!!! How fun. It seems like EVERYONE is pregnant right now. I hope you're feeling good.
Wow, such good news! Congrats!
Congratulations. I hope you get a boy. WOW 4 kids. I hope you are feeling okay.
I'm with everyone else...so happy for you guys! I was wondering when we would get an announcement after so many months of you posting about how much you love babies and miss having one! Congrats!
YEA, YEA, YEA!! Congrats!! You are such a great mom, your kids are so lucky to have you.
Yay! Congratulations you guys - that's so exciting!
We'll keep our fingers crossed for that boy! Congrats:)
Congratulations again on your baby!!!That is so exciting!!! :)
Congrats! Girl or Boy you guys have cute kids!! How exiting, hope all goes well!
Congrats! We are so excited for you!!!! I know one thing he or she will be a cuttie!
Yea! Another cousin! Just what we need! Maybe our "boys" can play together! :D
yay! Baby boy layton! Do you have names? I'm soo jealous! I want a #4 in july!!!! Congrats!
That is so exciting!! Congratulations!
Yay!! Congrats! I was super surprized when I read this post.
Congrats!
Congrats guys. Tell your girls that if it is another girl you are just trying to balance out our family :) I love being prego...even though it seemed to get tougher each one (I think because I was chasing around the other monkeys). Enjoy and take lots of naps.
Woo hoo! Congrats! Wishing you all the best!
Congrats, Maryann- that is so exciting...as for girl or boy- the motto in our family is "Girls Rule, Boys Drool!"
Congrats guys!! That is so exciting! You are such a good mom, this baby is lucky to be part of your family.
Yeah you are right on target!! I can't wait until you find out what it is? Isn't a boy on deck? Hope you are feeling good...
Oh wow, congrats! I am so excited for you all! Your girls will be such great helpers!
AWESOME MARYANN!!!! congratulations! we are excited for you and can't wait to see if you get the "royal dude" or another princess! July is a great time to have a baby!
Congrats on the number 4! I'm sure the baby will be just as adorable as your girls.
Congratulations guys! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see what you're having! I hope some time we'll be able to see the little one (I can't believe we've never even met Maci!)
CONGRATS!! WOW what a slacker I'm almost number 40 to congratulate you, I guess I already new but I didn't leave a comment!! Well I hope its a boy for Wayne's sake I think he needs some help b/c those teenage years will be pretty emotional:) for ya all!! LUV YA keep me posted on how you are feeling.
Congrats! That is exciting! Does it feel like a boy? Your girls are so so cute by the way!
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a boy. I can't wait to find out. You do make beautiful girls though. I am sure a boy is going to be a babe magnet :) Good luck!
Sorry I am just catching up! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment