Thanksgiving 2008
My parents house in Thatcher
I am Thankful for..
for 7 out of 10 of the siblings being able to be at my parents house to eat the GREAT food prepared by all!
for my dad (and brother) working so hard to get the shed all cleaned out so the kids had a warm fun place to eat!
for the creative cousins who play "school" and make it so fun for the younger kids!

for my kids getting to experience farm life

for our favorite sport... b.ball!

for card games.. and that my hubby fits perfectly in to my family!

for sweet Maci who loves everyone and every animal!

for my awesome and creative mom who made salt dough so that the kids could make their own Christmas ornaments
for my cute girl Hanna, who has been very attached lately!

for a grandma who is an artist and makes everything more fun!

for FAMILY!! inlaws and brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews and kids....

for my kids awesome cousins.. and the cute performance they put on for the adults!

for a great brother who is the favorite uncle because he always makes time for the kids!

for cute little girls! :)

for four wheelers (and my brother being so kind to share) and for my cute family (minus Haylee) on the 4 wheeler!
10 comments:
Looks like you had alot of fun! Hey can you email me at agooch@cox.net and give me your address. I want to send you a christmas card.
thanks!
Looks like fun! Will you post your mom's salt dough recipe, please? What a fun tradition! How are you feeling?
Looks like you guys had a blast for Thanksgiving! I always love going home to be with my family!! I love Thatcher!!! :) Hope your doing good!!
Fun pictures!! Well Addie is sick today and so I am being lazy as well. Its fun to catch up on blogging!! What a great idea of how to make ornaments is it easy?? I might be calling you!!
Looks like so much fun. It is always so fun to be with family, and what great memories your kids will have!! I sure missed my family this year!
Now that's a lot to be thankful for! What fun cute pictures! Gotta love family time!
Thanks for all of your nice comments. You're the one that really has the cutest kids.
I need your address for Christmas cards.
christinabrian1@yahoo.com
Looks like a blast! I love family get togethers.
I don't know why my reader isn't telling me when you update until like days later. ANNOYING!
Anyway, your Thanksgiving looks like it was so much fun. You have a fun family(which I know you know).
Awww, sweet. Since I can't be one, I'm grateful to KNOW so many Palmers! Hey, can you e mail me your address?
chickybumlooka@yahoo.com
Thanks
Post a Comment