Monday, December 1, 2008

Veteran's Day

I know this post is late, but I still want to include it for journaling reasons... On Veteran's Day, our family, my brother Dave's family, and my little brother Travis all went out to Ash Creek and had a little campout. (without the sleepover!) My girls brought some friends too. We roasted marshmellows, had hotdogs, and snacks, played catch, and just lounged around. It was a fun day!
Hanna and her cousin Tanner
Love this girl!
Lunch time

These friends have 3 girls exactly my girls ages and she just had a boy.. We hope to follow their pattern! :)
marshmellows...
so sweet.. Addy and Maci (they call eachother Adds and Mac.. It's so cute!)
Our campsite!
A bunch of cute girls
I love this picture! They both have exactly the same reaction on their faces!
Travis, Tia, and I all climbed a tree. It was a little scary, but fun to feel like a kid again! (I even ripped my pants.. oops)

4 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I love those kinds of days. You look so cute, Shea told me that she saw you this weekend I am so jealous. As soon as Christmas is over we are coming up.

Becky said...

Better late than never. Looks like lots of fun. There are some super cute pictures.

Deanne Wahl said...

Those are some dang cute pics. I can't believe that you would go without me J/K It really was fun to be there this past weekend. And I can't wait to see you again. You will have to let your girls come have a slumber party in our hotel room this weekend :)

debbie said...

oh life in Thatcher looks so inviting! we miss you and your cute little family!