Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random...

Date NIGHT
Wayne and I told the girls were were taking them out on a date one Friday night and they ran and dressed themselves up. They thought it was a pretty special event... (they even put dresses on.. I don't know why, beause I never go on dates looking that cute! :) eating at one of our favorite places... La Casita
Many Faces of MACI
One afternoon I couldn't find Maci (which normally means she is in to trouble!) and I sent the girls to look, and this is what we found!
Maci loves to dress up and play "house".. She always tells me, "let's play house, I the mom and you the kid!"
Just another day...
GYMNASTICS!
Haylee has been in gymnastics for about a year and a half and I kept asking Hanna if she wanted to start. Well finally she got the courage up to go and LOVES it! She is in Haylee's class and asks almost every day how much longer until she gets to go to gymnastics again! :)
MATCHING PJs I used to hate when my mom made me match my sister all the time, but my girls don't seem to mind still! I got these pjs for $3 each at Walmart and they are High School Musical.. so of course my girls love them!
ADDIE AND MACI

These two are TROUBLE! but the cutest friends in the world. They are 2 months apart, and they are cousins. Not a day goes by that they don't talk about eachother, or play with eachother. Once someone called them angels.. and Wayne said "Satan's Angel's"... They always find some mess to make, or something to dump out, or color on... but they are so fuN!

18 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

That is so cute how your girls dressed up to go out!

Haymore Family said...

your girls are so dang cute! and i swear i just love little addie! She reminds me of megan so much its crazy! and you are tiny, i need to show you how real pregos eat!!!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

So cute. that is so fun that they go all fanciest up! you are all just so fun to keep up with.

Miken Harding said...

More and more I'm getting excited to have another girl! Congrats again on your new boy:) Are you gonna have 10 kids like your parents?:) Hope you are feeling great! Love the tulips Wayne gave you!

Lisa said...

Super cute girls. You guys have lots of fun, I love how they got dressed up to go out. :)

Dizzy Kate said...

I thought I would give High School musical a try with my girls, but they aren't usually into that sort of thing. Holy cow! They are obsessed! Kendra wrote on her folder, "Troy and Kendra." I couldn't believe it! They sing all the songs and know all the words. Kendra can do the first 16 counts of one of the dances. Anyway, you get my point. So, we got the pjs too! I wish Maci lived here so Kessa actually played with someone on the Layton side of the family. Allie and Brenna don't give her the time of day which I don't understand since everywhere else she goes everyone flocks to her, including kids her age. But whatever. Maci is adorable. Well, all your girls are. Their Laytons, so of course they are cute. : ) We've been busy so I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch lately. I should have written this in an email, but I'm too lazy to rewrite it. I hope things are going well. I would love to hear, so email me!

Ashley said...

I love all the random pictures! It Your girls are so cute!

pawlowski said...

Love the updates! Your kids are dang cute!! How are you feeling? How's your mom doing? I hope things are going better for you all. It's nice when everyone is healthy. I'm sure life is crazy...tax season. :( Hang in there!

Tom and Sue said...

Love, love, LOVE those girls! (and you too. :D) You're such a good mommy!

Kristi said...

I love it - they are so stinkin cute! You make me not quite so afraid to have 3 girls...;)
I am due June 25th, you?? I think that we are pretty close! FUN! We have a couple that are close, I wish we didn't live so far away so they could play together!!!

Natalie said...

What fun, cute pictures. Your girls are so adoreable. I can't to see what your little man will look like.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

It was so fun to see you the other day. I just wish we lived closer so we could see ya more often.

Even if we don't end up moving to Thatcher I'm sure we will be visiting to see Josh and how the Temple is coming!

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

How are you going to match pajamas with this new boy? He's going to cramp your style! But I'm sure you don't mind. Cute as heck girls!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I just love all those pictures of your girls. You have such a cute family!

Stephanie Walker said...

I was so excited to hear you were having a boy! I hope you are feeling well and that all your girls are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! That is so cute that the thought date night was a dress up night. I love it! I can't wait for our girls to have date nights with Rusty and I. I lvoe girls!

The Welker Family said...

Oh so cute! Girls are so much fun! Your little boy is going to need some good one-on-one time with Wayne - He is going to be surrounded with girliness! I can't wait to see him!

Kristin said...

I love the pictures of Maci all decked out and her stroller packed a mile high. She is sooo cute!! Don't you love that age!