Haylee
THE BIG 29!!
WAYNE TURNS 30!!!
Wayne's b.day was during tax season also, and spring break. So the girls and I took a cake and lunch to his office.
That night, I took Wayne out to La Casita and when we got there my family (just couples) were there to suprise him. He doesn't like attention, but I think it's fun to embarrass him! :) I am SO so thankful for Wayne. He is the best man in the world!
This is one reason I love Layton so much.... the girls adore him! They can't get enough of him. As you can see in this picture.. I just have to squeeze in to get close enough, the girls don't leave much room!
COUSINS and AUNTS
April (my sister in law) is also single during tax season. They live in Gilbert, but she is from Thatcher, so they came here for spring break to see her mom. It was so fun to get to spend some time with them. My girls loved having a slumber party with Quinn (Haylee especially loved the not going to school part!)
April (my sister in law) is also single during tax season. They live in Gilbert, but she is from Thatcher, so they came here for spring break to see her mom. It was so fun to get to spend some time with them. My girls loved having a slumber party with Quinn (Haylee especially loved the not going to school part!)

3 comments:
Happy late birthday to both of you!! Your girls look cute in their green!!
Great update! It's always fun to see cute pics of your family. Glad tax season is ALMOST over!!!
Sean & I ran into April last week at Costa Vida, she is so nice! It was like we are good friends chatting when we really don't even know each other. She is wonderful! Happy birthday to you & Wayne!!!
Post a Comment