Two of my really awesome friends, Taleah Mangum and Lisa Oliver, threw me a great baby shower. It was a western theme (because that is how I am decorating the babies room.) It was so cute! They served chili beans, corn bread, and apple cobbler. It was so fun to get all the fun BOY stuff! My girls thought it was so fun too!



Lisa and her husband made this cake. It is the cutest thing!
13 comments:
Congratulations you guys!
So fun!! Are you all set on the boy stuff now? I bet you are so excited to have all the blue stuff this time around. I am so excited for you. Hope things are going great. I can't believe how close we both are getting to meet our little boys. Can't wait to see pics of your sweet boy!!!
What a cute theme and that cake is freaken awesome!
What an awesome shower!! Hope you are feeling well!
How fun! That cake is hilarious. You are such a cute pregnant mama! I can't wait to see you new addition!
fun fun!!!! I am so excited for you to experience ALL that a little boy brings to the bunch!!!! I love them!!!!
what a cute shower!!! Can't wait to see your new little one!
That cake cracks me up! That is hilarious! I'm sad we didn't make it. It looks like a fun shower.
Looks a fun time! I wish I could have been there! Can't wait to meet this little one! Good luck! Planning a trip in July to Pima will call you when it gets closer. Let's get together!
Congrats!!
So stinkin cute! Can't wait to see your little guy!
Very cute, I would have totally come down there for this, had I known about it..!! :0) It looks like it was a fun one! I miss you, can't wait to visit again one of these days, maybe after baby is born and you're all settled. Hope all is well, good luck with everything!
What a cute idea! Hopefully you are all set with your boy stuff. I bet you guys are so excited. You look great by the way. :)
Post a Comment