
We had a BBQ here with family a couple weeks ago

The kids showed off their skills! :)

About an hour before people showed up we had this little friend come in to our backyard... yes, it's a GILA MONSTER!! It was very cool looking, but a little scary! It hid behind the wall and we put dirt in the way so it couldn't come back into our yard.. we never saw it come out the other side, but I'm sure it did during the night!! I hope so!

Maci and KK her cousin. (they are 3 months apart, and don't get to play very often because KK lives in Joseph City.)

Addie and Maci playing dress up...

The girls all wanted to sleep on the same bed.. This is a single bed! I love that they want to have sleepovers together!

Haylee with our first zuccini from our garden!

Phil and Kristy came to town to camp. We met them out there with some of the other family and had tin foil dinners, dessert, and played games. It was so fun... but we came back to our beds for the night!

Love this girl!

good food... good company!

Maci finally gave up and went to sleep

There were 5 of us pregnant at one time in my family (due within 4 months of eachother). My sister in law (on the right) already had her baby and we just found out that one more sister in law is pregnant!! Lots of fun for these babies to grow up together! Here are 4 of us!

Maci, Levi, Addie

Jaden, Hanna, and Tanner
7 comments:
WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE PREGNANT BELLIES.
You look great! And it looks like you guys are having a great summer. Can't wait to see your little boy!
You have definitely had some family fun. Looks like you have been busy though.
I LOVE the 4 prego sisters picture! That is so fun that you will have all of those cousins so close! I can't believe that you found a gila monster in your yard. That is totally freaky! I can't wait to see this little boy!!!!!
It does look like a lot of fun! We are so excited for you to add a little boy to your family! We hope that you are all doing great and staying cool this summer:)
How fun! Cute pictures. I think that is so cute that your girls like to sleep together. So fun!
Oh my long lost friend! I love that pic of all the pregnant girls...you look so cute it makes me want to be prego! Oh how I want to get together and catch up!
Post a Comment