BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...
We love this place! This year for the Layton Reunion, we went to the family ranch. This is probably Wayne's favorite place in the world! We had so much fun. (This was at the end of July). This was probably our last visit to the ranch because it is being sold. I'm so glad we were able to go!

Pop, Nash and Maci

Card games

Trivial Game

Each ballon had a question about someone in the family. It was such a fun game!


The pool is always one of the best parts of the trip!

The boys made up a game that involved hitting a ball against the wall... i'm not sure what it was, but they played for hours! :)

My girls love to be with their cousins.. Maci has a crush on a couple of them!

There is always a puzzle to put together.. Wayne loves it, but I don't have enough patience to do it for long... (Wayne says I have ADD)

cute kids... cute dad!

Card games...

Hanna and me

"All star" games

Maci, Me, Joanna, and Nash (everyone was so helpful with Nash.. He wasn't very happy most of the time!)

More water games

The younger girls showed up "old" girls the HOEDOWN THROWDOWN off of Hannah Montana. It was so fun!

bubbles

OUR FAMILY

grandma and Nash


Cody, me, and Nash

This was funny... we had an adult mtng. outside one night and it was cold. I was already under a blanket with Nash, so Wayne and his brother snuggled up! :)... ok they just shared a blanket!

This is in the front entry way.. One of my sweet nieces got hit in the eye with a golf club on accident by her cute sister. They had to leave to get stitches, so everyone wrote them notes on the hearts and taped them all over the wall. They were very sweet notes.. So glad Delaney is ok! It was actually a very sweet experience to see the love these two sister had!
grandma and the girls

the whole gang...

From the back...
Maci loves her cousins, especially the boys!

My cute Maci. She had double ear infections the whole time and was still a pretty happy girl!
This was Nash when we came home. He was VERY cranky at the ranch. Everyone was so helpful and tried to help calm him. He must have been over stimulated, because when we got home he sprawled out and took a long 3 hour nap!

Wayne and Pop... everyone things they look so much alike.. what do you think?

Here is a view as we were leaving.. We will miss this place so much!

This is Wayne's grandpa's ranch. He has passed away. He is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. This sign was made for him to be posted at the ranch
5 comments:
Hello, so sad the ranch is being sold! I know you all have made some amazing memories there. Your reunion looked fun and full of entertainment. Glad you all could go. Love the Laytons...miss having some/any of you in our ward. Fun times...
Oh thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, I think all the same things about you!!! To bad we can't be neighbors. The picture on your blog of the girls with Nash is so cute. How lucky can a kid get to have 3 little mothers. I love his name by the way. Have a great week, and so good to hear from you.
Congratulations with your new baby. What a cute boy. You are an amazing talented mom. What a cute room. I agree with you Deanne is always so helpful and around to help whenever needed. Glad you had fun at your reunion and Nash is home with all of you.
Love,
Gaylene
That is such a cool house. Wow! I would want to buy it.
How are you? I know you have emailed me but I can't find it anywhere. Will you send me your email address? I wanted to invite you to the new private family blog.
Loves!
You guys really made some good memories there. Aren't we lucky to have such great in-laws?
Post a Comment