Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 new posts!!

NASH's ROOM
JUST CUTE PICS!

16 comments:

Chantel said...

What a good looking group of kids :) I love the room. So cute! Congrats!!

Desiree said...

LOVE the room! Super cute!! Did you know that my bro, Jared's oldest boy is named Nash? My grandma's maiden name was Nash. Your boy is the only other time I've heard it. It's super cute!

Luke & Erica said...

Nash is just so adorable. I love the pic with the paci.

Becky said...

Love the room. Wanna come do one for me?

Kristi said...

The room is soooo cute and I totally started crying when I read the part about Hanna crying because she missed you....
I hate all these hormones...
:)

Jaime said...

CUTE!!! My little guy shares a room with all the hunting and band equipment. Now I'm regretting not dressing up his little nursery after seeing yours!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Nashs room looks so cute! Blue is so the new pink!!! You girls look super cute all ready for school! I hope Hanna likes school soon to, that breaks my heart, I was even a little teary eyed! Hope to see ya soon!

Full House said...

That little boy is so cure I tell you.

Well & so are those girls...if the truth be known. I can't believe they wear those masks to bed.

Love ya,

Christina

Miken Harding said...

This kid should be cake, he's got 4 of the cuttest moms!:) How fun!

Jordan and Ariana said...

Nash is super cute! And your girls are so beautiful!

Leah said...

So cute! How fun to have a little man in the house...love it! And love the new posts...I had fun reading about your sweet family!

Deanne Wahl said...

Way cute pics. Is he sleeping in the room yet? I want to see some more pics of you too. You need to show off how great you look! I am still trying to work it out so I can come down there over labor day! We'll see. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Love his room, and he is so cute!! You look amazing! I saw the pictures after labor and c-section and you still look so cute:)

Stacy, Trae, Parker, and Ella said...

Congratulations on little Nash. What a cutie. you have such an adorable family!

Jen & Blake said...

How darling! Your kids are beautiful:) I love Nash's room, it's sooo cute. Hope that you are all doing great!

azandersens said...

Maryann, I'm getting caught up on some blogs. Congrat's on Nash's arrival! Love that name! I need to ask you which resort you stayed at in Scottsdale. I hope we'll be seeing you at the Halloween party!