Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm working on it!

I'm trying to go private... but wondering if I can just add contacts in from my yahoo account instead of adding each email individually?? Anyone know?

6 comments:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

I have no idea but don't forget to add me... erin.beckerman@gmail.com

Jaime said...

I've never heard of being able to do that, but I have no clue. I would love to be added though! hulseys@msn.com

The Meehl Family said...

leahmeehl@gmail.com

Tifani said...

I couldn't remember if I gave you my email or not but add me if not!!! Hey one other thing, shawna nominated me for a newborn photoshoot for watching her kids while she went to colorado and I need your vote to win! click on the link on my blog to vote for me! These pics are adorable! love ya tons and tell all your friends to vote for me too even if they don't know me! hahahahaha I am up agains 12 other girls! eeeeekkkkkk

Amber H. said...

You have to send an e-mail invite to each person you want to invite. You do it through the blogger, so I'm pretty sure you just have to do it one by one. Good luck Ü I just went through all of that too! It doesn't take too long....

Jamie said...

You don't know me but I saw your blog and that it was really cute and I would love to be able to keep reading it. So if i could jclosner@ymail.com