Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY.. the big 30!
The YW decorated my door
I got lots of yummy chocolate!... that my kids gladly helped me eat!
Going out for birthday dinner! We went to Coppersteer Stake house for a great dinner and then went and Wayne bought me an ipod! I love this guy! He is so great and such a hard worker! We have missed having him home lately because of tax season. I always look forward to our dates!
BBQ at my moms!
My neice Keslee, me and Nash
Work project!
How many kids can we fit on one 4 wheeler???
My mom with the kids on her golfcart..
SPRING BREAK!
Me and the kids went down to Mesa and stayed with my brother, dentist apts. shopped, went to Amazing jakes, and enjoyed time together.. Missed Wayne a lot though!
Shopping with Kami and Jake!
The girls could spend hours at Deseret Book!
AMAZING JAKES
Maci and Chris (my parent's foreign exchange student)
Maci loved the tea cups... made me sick just watching!
These guys waited in line for an hour to ride the go karts!!
Haylee, Matt, me and Hanna at Amazing Jakes
HOME AGAIN
Maci is such a good helper!
Nash loves being outside!
Playgroup girls!
Settlers game on Sunday nights
Homemade pizzas!

8 comments:

Jules said...

Love the pictures. I didn't realize you turned the big 30 this year. You look great. I wouldn't guess you were 30 or had 4 kids.

Sarah Pace said...

Happy Birthday!! do you feel any diffrent?:) looks like a fun spring break. what a neat family you have!

Reid and Brittney said...

Happy late Birthday!! Hope you had a good one. Nash is getting so big, I can't believe how fast our little guys are growing up. Looks like you guys have been doing all sorts of fun stuff...so fun!!

Marco Gil said...

I didn't know you were 30! But you look way too young!. I can see you had a blast in your birthday celebration. Keep going with that enthusiasm! I like to see your beautiful smile!

Haymore Family said...

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO OLD! hahahah jk but seriously you better watch out youll be 40 before you know it:) hahaha oh man thats funny. jk happy birthday, we love you! And we need to gets these two love birds together before he meets some other filly!

Kristi said...

Can you believe we are so old? How did that happen? Sounds like you had a great birthday!!!!
I didn't know your parents had an exchange student! Where is he from?

Mary Ann said...

Kristi, he is from Germany! He is awesome.. He fits right in the fam.. We are going to miss him so much when he goes back this summer! We are old! Crazy! I was just thinking the other day how fun our Lake Powell trip was!!

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy birthday to you!! Amazing Jakes is a lot of fun, but expensive!! Good thing the last time we went, they messed up and accidentely gave us a card for un-limited rides!!