SPRING BREAK!!
Peter Piper with the Layton cousins and sister in laws. We are so blessed to have awesome relationships with family on both sides! It's always fun to catch up with these girls... even if the food isn't the best! :) The kids have a great time together too!
My family rented a vaction home in Gilbert during spring break. A couple of the days we went to a pool near by. The kids had a blast swimming with the Palmer cousins!
Addie, Maci, and Kaylynn... within 3 months of eachother!
It was so fun to see my dad with the kids. I haven't seen him swim since I was young. The kids loved having him there!
Jake and Nash (1 month apart)
Wayne and I before going out for my birthday
JoAnn's baptism in St. Johns
My fun, adventerous, adorable, cheesy BOY
Haylee and her cousin Kendra (wish we lived closer!)
NASH'S first HAIRCUT (at a year and a half old! :))... he obviously didn't like it....
But he still loves me!
AFTER!

We love JUST DANCE 2 on the wii!
Nash is obsessed with horses... Here he is trying to kiss one! :)
Hanna was determined to make a basket.. and after many tries.. SHE DID!
Mac Mac cute face! :)

Haylee is such an awesome big sister!
Valentine's Day!!
CRAZY KIDS
My awesome, sweet, Angel Grandma Palmer passed away in February. She has lived in Flagstaff my whole life until last summer, she moved to Thatcher. It was so nice to spend some time with her and let my kids get to know her! She is so thoughtful and Christlike. She always had a treat for you when you would go visit! I am so thankful for the experiences I had with her! She will be greatly missed!



Wayne and I went to Scottsdale for a "before tax season get-away". It was so great to spend time together. The girls stayed here in Thatcher and Nash stayed with Steven and Kami in Mesa. I'm thankful for those who helped us out so we could spend time together!!
While I was playing church basketball, my lip hit someone's head and it swelled instantly. It looked so huge and discolored!!
My girls went to a cheer camp and then cheered at a basketball game. They loved it!
Nash LOVES babies. He is so tender and sweet with them!
Happy 9th BIRTHDAY Haylee!
We took Haylee's friend Maci Lopeman to Mesa with us. We went to Peter Piper, got nails done, and had Layton cousins come to Grandma's for cake and ice cream. We are so thankful to have Haylee in our family!


Haylee and her cousin Kendra (wish we lived closer!)My girls love to make up dances together... This was to show how long the girls hair was before we cut it... and here are the after pics....




Some things about Haylee ( at age 9)
*She loves gymnastics (almost has back handspring)
*She started playing club volleyball and has so much fun!
*She loves arts, coloring, playing school, being crafty
*She's an awesome sister and takes great care of Nash (she also babysits for us already and does great!)
*She loves fashion and picks out cute outfits for her and her sisters all the time
*She is really good at doing hair!
*She is sweet, and beautiful inside and out!
1 comment:
Your family is so stinking cute! The girls show me their gymnastics when they are over and I'm babysitting for Marcie. They are so funny!
Post a Comment