Wednesday, May 4, 2011

APRIL

EASTER 2011
We were in Gilbert for Easter this year. We drove down on Saturday after my triathalon and then left to Disneyland right after church.
I'm so lucky to be their mom!!!

4th Ward Easter Egg Hunt

mom and dad in the egg toss

It was fun to spend time with my brother's family that came in to town for Easter

Travis and I won the egg toss!

TRIATHALON I did the boy scout triathalon again this year with my sister in law JayAnn. It was hard, but always feels so good to finish. I am thankful to Wayne for helping me out and supporting me through it!!






EASTER BASKETS






EASTER FHE at MY MOM'S

I need to get Nash a more manly easter basket! :)




LOVE THESE CUTE KIDS!

GYMNASTICS SHOW




TRACKS MEETS and family fun





GILA BOX





2 comments:

Marco Gil said...

Well, you are in good shape for any race as I can see!!, and the egg contest it looks a lot of fun!!!

Erin Householder said...

Cutest Easter outfits ever! You are so good at color coordinating. Very cute.

You are such a baby Mary Ann!!! I love all of the pictures of your race. I'm seriously impressed.

Gila Box looks fun! I've never been, but after seeing pictures of it I totally want to go.