Thursday, April 26, 2007

our sweet little maci

this was maci on sunday before church. i had to take a picture because she is so cute :) !! i stood her against the wall and she thought she was pretty big. she is so much fun and everytime i'm around her i just want to squeeze her and give her a big kiss...

4 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

She's adorable! It was SO fun seeing you guys last night. I have loved blogging with you and being able to keep up with you and Wayne besides on the bi-annual Layton events! I loved your headband last night. No matter what I do, those do not look good on me. I'm glad you came to the reception!

Anonymous said...

Hey there:
Maci is getting big can she walk now?? That just seems crazy b/c she was so little the last time i saw her. Well she is super cute!! It was good talking to you yesterday!! Have a great weekend
LOVE
Camille

Cass and Natalia said...

How cute she is!!! Getting girlies ready for church is so fun (except when you're running late!). Your girls always look so cute, you do such a good job!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your call, it's going to be a semi crazy week but I will call you after 7 b/c that is when we have free weekends. Hope you had a great weekend