It has been so fun to have warm weather (except today was a little cold)! The girls love to be outside, as long as I am out there too! They seem to be much happier out there. These are all our fun activities in the last week!
Looks like a blast, It is so much fun to be outside in good weather. Pizza was great, you guys need to come over, Jackson keeps asking about Hannah. Your girls look so cute in their brown outfit. I love it.
Hey there: I was wondering if you have ever gotten on Tomi and Marc blog I wanted to see it, but its not working. Or maybe i don't know what i am doing. Well i hope all is well in AZ. Have a great week
4 comments:
Looks like a blast, It is so much fun to be outside in good weather. Pizza was great, you guys need to come over, Jackson keeps asking about Hannah. Your girls look so cute in their brown outfit. I love it.
I love the picture of all your girls together! So cute. It's great being outside now before it gets too hot. Cute pics!
Hey there: I was wondering if you have ever gotten on Tomi and Marc blog I wanted to see it, but its not working. Or maybe i don't know what i am doing. Well i hope all is well in AZ. Have a great week
It has never worked for me either. I have tried it lots of times. I don't know what the problem is? Have you gotten on Natlia's yet?
Post a Comment