Wednesday, June 13, 2007
our perfect weekend!
We just got in from greer. We have gone there almost every year with my family since I was a teenager. We rent private cabins and enjoy the PERFECT weather. 9 of my 10 siblings were there together at one time. It was so fun. We rented 2 cabins this time. We fished, rode the zipline, went on drives to find animals, sat on the porch (alot), did crafts, laughed, karaoke, ate (alot), stayed up late and enjoyed family. On Sunday, we drove to Round valley for sacrament meeting and then went back to the cabin for sunday school with the family and my brothers did primary for the kids outside. It was a great day. My girls were in heaven because they were outside all day and with cousins. It was a perfect weekend. The land there is so beautiful. It takes your breath away! We were there from Sat. until today. Of couse I had to hurry home to check the blogs and see what I had missed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
So Jealous!!! I love being with my family. I am going down for a family reunion, and I can't wait. It looks like you all had so much fun.
What a fun trip! It looks so nice there! I've never been to Greer, but I LOVE going to the where there are pine trees. You will have to tell me where exactly you stayed so I can tell my family about it. The zipline & the swing looked so fun!
Wow that looks like so much fun, I love the but crack shot of Hannah! I need to get my family to take a trip up there. Especially since it is so close to Eager. Glad you are back. We need to get together. Super soon
Fun! The zipline is so cool! It looks so beautiful there. You guys take the funnest little trips, those are the best kind. Glad you had a fun weekend!
WOW!! Looks fun, I was wondering where you were b/c I called you!! Well I think that is awesome that you guys were all there together, looks like fun. Its those times that I wish I lived close to family. Such is life. Well Maci is getting so big, they change so much so quickly. Well talk to you later.
You're so lucky! I don't know the last time we went anywhere! It sounds like it was so fun and relaxing!
I am so jealous! Looks like you had so much fun, family is the best isn't it? I would love the info too for those cabins, I am in charge of a fam reunion (in a couple of years, but still).:) It looks beautiful there, glad you had a good time! Take care!
ok, i finally started a flippin' blog after everyone's persistence!
jalipeno.blogspot.com. Add me so at least someone looks at it!
Allie
p.s. - this trip makes me excited for J & I's trip to Safford next weekend! do you want me to bring you back some el charro??? yum!
What a great time! We love driving into Greerm, it is just awesome:) And even better when you get almost everyone together! Fun pics:)
Hey Mary Ann! Good to hear from you. I love Greer too. Your daughters are beautiful! I see your SIL Katie out here sometimes. It sounds like you married into a great family. Tell Phil the Thrill and Laura that we said hi.
Sounds like you had a great time! I love the Sunday school you had at home. Your little niece was in Kason's primary class today and she just adored him. It was so cute. She looks like your girls to me! Thanks for checking in on me. I was actually just putting another post of for the night when you commented on the first one! :)
Hey! yeah im kinda new at this blog thing.. but so far its fun! Your girls are sooo cute btw! and i do facials and micro on gilbert and brown... its actually in mark mabry photography studios.
Post a Comment