Sunday, June 24, 2007

My baby is one year old!


Maci's b.day was June 22nd. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. She is the sweetest and happiest thing in the whole world. We love having her in our family. She is a daddy girl big time, but also loves her mom just as much! :) We have already had a couple get together's for her b.day and today we are having a couple more. She is so loved. She is a snuggler and always smiling. She has been a huge blessing in our family and I'm so thankful I get to be her mom. Love you Mac!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Maci!! WOW she looks like Hannah with dark hair, and then her pictures at the end look so different, she looks like a little girl!! HOW CUTE!! I love that she LOVES dogs!!

Stacy said...

She looks like a keeper! What a cutie.

kh said...

What a doll! I could eat her! But I won't... :)

April Bethea said...

She is soo cute. Happy Birthday to her! P.s. You looked amazing at the hostpital after just having a baby!

Ami Bethea said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday Maci!!

Hey, what about Thursday for swimming at Stapley?

Jaime said...

So cute! I love your beautiful family. Almost makes me want #3. :) Almost.....

p.s. You've been tagged!!

See here

See it Try it Love it said...

You guys have such cute girls. Macy is a sweetheart. Course I am still pulling for you guys to have a boy. Wayne is way outnumbered.

Jordan and Ariana said...

Hey guys, just found you on here! I was just telling Wayne the other day how I'd never seen your kids, so this was a treat! Very cute. We'll be in Thatcher for the good ole 4th, your house sounds nice!! (From what wayne told me)

Jordan

Ami Bethea said...

Mary Ann! It was so much fun swimming with you today. I'm so glad we were able to get together! You will be gone by the time we get back from Florida :( but maybe when you come in town we can do it again. Thanks for coming! you're so awesome, i'm so sad you guys are moving. We'll just have to leave comments all the time on each other's blogs and get together when you come back in town!

Leah said...

She looks like such an angel! Your girls are adorable! Happy b-day to your smallest sweetie! Thanks for always commenting on my blog....you are too nice! And I didn't know you were moving!:( You will love it there!

emmielou said...

Umm, Jill Tyler is Natalie's sister in-law and I work with Natalie. Yes it is a small world though. Your kids are adorable. Did you guys move yet?

Cass and Natalia said...

Love the new look on your page, it's beautiful! Maci is addorable and she is so lucky to have you as a mom too. How was Bunco? Missed everyone! take care, and you do look great in those pics for just having a baby!

Tiff Hunt said...

I love the new look too. Did you do it yourself? I need to know how you did it. I just found mine on a website and copied it. I would love how to do it myself so, if you want to divulge the goods that would be awesome! But, if you don't I understand. I am weird like that.