Wayne's dad is such a great man. He is so spiritual and dedicated to church and family. He loves to learn about and teach the gospel. He loved his mission and can't wait to go back on another one. I am so thankful for the great son that he raised. He is so hard working too, and has a great love for the farm. We love you Pop!
My dad is so amazing. I feel so blessed to be his daughter. I really think he is perfect. He never gets mad, he is so much fun to be around, he is so spiritual, and such a good grandpa. Anytime I have sharing time, I call my dad and he will tell me anything I need to know. He is so smart in the gospel and so personal and kind to everyone. He always calls me baby. I miss him and love him so much. I'm thankful to have hime as my DAD!
I can't say enough about the perfect dad Wayne is. He is so good with our girls. He is just what they need. When they are so emotional, he is so patient and fun with them. Wayne is so funny and can always make me and the girls laugh. The girls would marry him if they could. Hanna already calls him her boyfriend. Wayne is so unselfish and willing to provide and protect us. He is everything a dad is supposed to be. I LOVE YOU WAYNE!

10 comments:
I love your dad too. Definitely the best institute teacher and pres. ever. He is so much fun and he makes people feel so comfortable and like they are part of the family. I loved Sunday nights at the Palmer's. Wayne is so great, I know he is a super dad. I know how patient he is, trying to help me in school sure wasn't easy. Miss you, we need to hang THIS week. Call me.
How cute. I knew you would post something so I always look at your blog. I love it. That is awesome that you have such great dads/hubby in your life.
Let me know when you want to do lunch. I could do it tomorrow, or maybe if you want to do tomorrow night. Paul is going to a diamondback game. He got tickets for Father's Day. So, Let me know when you want to do something! Thanks a billion
I love your Dad!!! He was, is awesome.
Great post, what great guys in your life! We really are lucky aren't we! Cute picture of Wayne and your girls with their Brasil shirts on too!
Go Brasil! What is up with the Brasil deal? And what is up with Maci's dark hair? She doesn't have dark hair! :)
What a nice tribute to dads! I don't know your dad or Wayne very well, but I just have to say that I LOVE Wayne's dad! He is a wonderful person and an inspiration to me.
P.s. I love your hair - I forgot to tell you last night! I think it looked really cute curly!
Ok, Change of plans, I am sorry but I can't do tonight. What about lunch on tomorrow??? I am so sorry, with family and trying to fit in stuff it just is crazy!!! Call me, I will email you my phone number my email in huntfamily03@gmail.com.
Ahhh, this is great. You are very lucky to have three great men in your life!
I have to agree about your dad, he's the best. Everytime I see him (which isn't often, but sometimes!) he treats me like I'm his long lost best friend. It's an awesome feeling. You are lucky.
Hey its all your fault...I have a blog now. jscox.blogspot.com
Hey Mary Ann,
I have looked at your blog and think your girls are so cute. Actually, I wrote the poem. Feel free to use it if you like. I just couldn't think of something to give this year for Butch or my dad, so I wrote that. So now that I'm not too shy to say hello, stupid I know, I will comment more often! Talk to you later,
Julie
Post a Comment