I think my blog turned out so cute, and I can brag about it, because it wasn't me that designed it! It was my cute cousin, Ami Bethea. She is awesome and so creative. I love it Ami, thanks!
I love it too! It is so adorable! I absolutely love the colors you chose & your family picture is so cute! I have asked Ami to help me too & I can't wait to see the results! :)
You're welcome Mary Ann! I love it too, the colors are so great. It was my pleasure!! :)
P.S. Um, I don't have much extra time with school coming up but I may be able to help out your friend Leah when I get back from my trips. I use photoshop and digital scrapbook papers and kits.
6 comments:
I love it too! It is so adorable! I absolutely love the colors you chose & your family picture is so cute! I have asked Ami to help me too & I can't wait to see the results! :)
I want a look like this! How did she do it? Can I pay her to do this for me?
You're welcome Mary Ann! I love it too, the colors are so great. It was my pleasure!! :)
P.S. Um, I don't have much extra time with school coming up but I may be able to help out your friend Leah when I get back from my trips. I use photoshop and digital scrapbook papers and kits.
Love your new look. I need to take the time and do it for mine and not have something so boring! I love the carpet/tile you picked!
p.s. if you want to tell leah to email me, I could try to see what I could come up for her.
Wow...thanks so much Maryane! That is super sweet! I love the look of your new blog!
Post a Comment