View from our back yard! ( I know it is desert, but the mountain is beautiful!)

Our house! It's coming along

Our entertainment center that we designed...
Our carpet and tile
It seems like it has been forever since I have been able to sit down and add something new to my blog! We have been busy packing and getting our house ready to have people walk through. Hopefully it will sell soon!
Well I asked everyone's opinion on wood or tile and I wanted to share what we decided. We went with both! :) We ordered tile for the kitchen, laundry, and bathrooms and wood for the entry, hall ways, and formal dining room. I added a picture of the tile and carpet we picked. They didn't give us a sample of the wood to bring home, but I love it all. I hope it all comes together. It is hard to look at little samples of everything and hope that it all comes together. We picked everything from our granite, to faucet fixtures, to flooring. Now I just can't wait to see it done! (which will be the end of July). We will leave in a couple weeks and live with my parents until it is done.... So there is the update on our humble abode!
10 comments:
I think you house looks nice. I LOVE the backyard - I wish we could live where there was so much open land. The mountain is beautiful!
I am SO excited for you! Your house will be beautiful! We really do need to get together before you go, call me, I know you must be busy so we can work around whatever! Can't wait to visit family in Thatcher so we can come see your new place!
That is so exciting! A new home...love it!
That is so exciting! A new home...love it!
Wow, I'm so jealous!! It must be so nice to have your own new place!
It looks so nice Maryann!! You did a great job picking everything out. We'll have to come visit you guys sometime when you are all settled, I've never been to Thatcher. Congrats on your new house!
Hmmmm, I dont know about that house...just kidding! It looks awesome! I cant wait to come see it. We will have a house warming party. Thats right, party. You know you want it. I agree with Natalia, Cafe Rio? Its been what, a week? :)
Oh I forgot to say your blog looks awesome. I like it. Alot.
Wow, what a beautiful new place! That has to be really exciting:) We would love to see you guys before your move. Let us know when you'll be at Grandpa Laytons and we will have to come down and say hi. Goodluck with everything! And your blog is adorable!
It looks like its coming along. I love it, I can't beleive that you will be living right by my parents you can spy on my family, I am sure it will be entertaining. Anyways I will chat with you later we are in Tennessee.
Post a Comment