Sunday, July 22, 2007
We really did it!
We are officially living in THATCHER! I can't believe it is real. I feel like we are just visiting. I have been slacking at my blogging duties :) because of the move. I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs. I went to Utah 2 weeks ago and spent a week there with our good friends. We had such a good time! We shopped till we dropped literally for the kids (hanna fell asleep in the cart).... I got so much cool stuff for my new home and can't wait to put it up! When I got home from Utah, we packed all week long. Yesturday we packed up the Uhaul with the help of our awesome friends and family! and got our Mesa home all clean. It was SO hard to say goodbye to friends and family. You are all the best and I can't wait to see you again... I hated to drive aways from our Mesa home, but it will be fun to start a new life here. We got in to Thatcher yesturday afternoon and had more help to unload! It was the first time we have seen our house for a long time! It looks so good! It is still not done (hopefully 3 weeks!) We unloaded into our garage and now are living with my family. This whole week my brother's family is out of town and they said we could live here. It is such an awesome house, with a jetted tub, and pool in the back... It is nice to have our "OWN" place! Then we will live at my parents for the next two weeks. We have already gotten together with my family and are going to my mom's for dinner. It will be fun to be close to this part of my family! I will update pictures when I have a "normal" life again! We went to our new ward today and it should be great.... lots of fun people. Already miss Mesa, but now we start our lives in Thatcher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
It is crazy that you are gone! Im sure you will love it there though and at least you are not too far away. And I know we will still get to see you lots so that is good! Have fun and post some pics of your new house when you get a chance.
Hey there:
Sorry I missed you calls we went to the Temple in OKC and the drive there we don't have reception. Anyways I can't beleive you are in Thatcher, I will be calling you soon!! Good luck with everything (the house, and getting unpacked) I am not jelous of you at all b/c we just went through all that!!
Yeah for you, but sad for us. I'm glad you posted! I was getting worried that things weren't going well. I hope you like it there! You'll have to post more pics of your cute house when it's all done. We miss you already!
How exciting! Moving is such a love/hate kinda thing. I am sure that you will have so much fun living by your family! We will miss you, but blogging is the best because it will still be like you are right here! We love you!
Congratulations!! How fun it will be for you to be close to your family. I miss that so much. I hate not being able to see them all as often as I would like. I am excited for you!!!
I'm so jealous that you get to live in Thatcher in a brand new house! I love Thatcher! Post pics of your house!! You asked me if I was still at Porter Brothers. We're living in Boston right now running a pest control business for the summer. We did pest control last summer in Washington DC. Porter Brothers gave me my job back after last summer, and they said they'll do it agin when we get back in October! They're way good to me. They're the best!
How fun! I can not believe you are in. Can not wait to come see you and visit! When does Wayne start work?
Yeah! We are happy to hear that you made it there with all your things. Goodluck with your new home and life. You will love living by family:) We will definately let you know if we are in the neighborhood or heading that way. You guys are just too sweet & cute! Blake appreciated the nice b-day message. I can't wait to see more of your new adventure on your blog! XOXO
YAY for Thatcher! Good times! Can't wait to see your house!
Hey Maryann!
Good for you! It all seemed to happen so fast, did you sell your home too? Well kudos for getting it done quickly.
Your blog is darling. I love the header, I may steal that idea!
Congrats, I loved Thatcher when I lived there.
Send me your email address: wiggywhit11@hotmail.com
I'm setting my blog to private so only invited people can read it.
Yeah, you made the move, how exciting. That is so funny to me still that you live in Thatcher. Maybe I'll have to stop by and see ya someday on all the many trips to safford. Good luck with finishing your house.
I am so sad I didn't get over to see you guys before you left. I put it off because I knew there would be crying(me). Give the girls a hug for me. Here is my e-mail salunt@cox.net Let us know when you are coming to the big city, we'll go to lunch. I'll invite all the popular girls!!
I found you finally! I saw the post you left on my blog a few weeks ago, but when I tried to click on your name, it took me to no where! I finally today, was looking on Jennifer Larson's blog, which took me to Leah Davis' blog, which brought me to this one...I think! I might have had one more step in there! Anyway, I'm glad I found you finally :o) That's awesome that you guys have moved here! Where is your house? We will start building here in the next month or two, so I'm sure we could swap some good stories...maybe you have some advice for us?? I already know LOTS of places to get GREAT deals, but I'd love to know about more if you have them! Your girls are adorable, and I have to say, I love all of their bows! You must make them yourself since they have them to match everything! We might have to get together and make some if you want! ;o) I have a HUGE tub of them, but can always use more! If you ever need some good websites for buying ribbon just let me know! Anyway, glad I found you...I'll be checking back often to see how you are doing! Good luck getting settled! I hope to see you around :o)
Amber
Oh, feel free to come check my blog out again if you want! threewishesinc.blogspot.com :o)
I'm so glad things are going well, can't wait to see pictures of your new house! Even better, I cannot wait to come see you in September, for "bunco" night! I hope Hailey likes kindergarten (I'm sure she will love it)! Take care and keep us posted!
Hi Mary Ann,
It's Tamara Mowers (Senn) one of the twins from Thatcher. I saw your blog when I visited Tammie Koelle's. She lived two doors down from us. It is crazy how you can locate people these days. Well, I just wanted to say CONGRATS on moving back home. That is always exciting. May your move and your home continue to progress smoothly. Your blog is so cute... I just start one and I am still trying to figure it out but it is a lot of fun. If you want to visit it is mowersfamilyblogspot.com.
Wow, three adorable girls what fun. They are all so cute. You look great too! Well, just thought I would say hello. Have a great night.
Tamara
How fun! Isn't it exciting to start something new??? Oh I got a favor to ask of you, would you mind emailing me? hulseys@msn.com
MARYANN!!!!!
Ok!!!!!!! I had no idea that you moved to Thatcher!!! I feel like a complete idiot!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you and your beautiful family!!!!! I would love to chat when you have time!!!!! Your house looks like it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment