Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Simply Obsessed...

My friend just started this company and I wanted to share!


Simply Obsessed is a monthly kit club company that was created because we found that there were many like us who were obsessed with capturing the fleeting moments in our lives. We strive to offer the newest products available! Best of all...they do all the coordinating for you!!

The website is: www.simplyobsessed.biz
Check it out, it is so cute...

6 comments:

Admin said...

How cute! I love this idea! I would totally do it too if I had not given up on scrapbooking for good.. hehe :) Thanks for sharing!

Jaime said...

You're awesome!! Thanks.

The Welker Family said...

Hey, I told you that I'd leave a comment when I saw you so here it is...I LOVE your blog! It is so cute and I think that you should take all of the credit for it :) It was so good to see you and I'm so glad that you and your family are doing so well. I'm excited to keep in touch! You'll have to look up our blog even though it is totally lame compared to yours. See you later, Melissa

Miken Harding said...

Oh my gosh...girlfriend it's me..Miken Hunt...now harding! How the heck are you? Let's keep in touch. I'm moving to TX in October...check out our blog...www.thehappyhardings.blogspot.com Just had my 1st baby...you look great! Tell your dad hi!
Miken

Kristal said...

Hey, this is Kristal (hatch) Mulder. I think you were better friends with my hubby, but I LOVE your family, and ran across your blog, so I had to stop in. I think your bro is living here? (joseph City). Anyway, I saw that you guys moved back to Thatcher...luckies! We wanted to move there for a while, then we decided on Taylor/Snowflake. We're in Joseph City for a bit. Hoping your bro will let us ride his horses again. It is your brother right? Anyway, tell your dad hey from his favorite student. And I LOVE your blog! Your family is adorable, and I'm soo jealous of your night w/o kids. We haven't had one in forever!!!!

The Recipe Market said...

Hey Mary Ann,

I have decided to quit early! I am not blogging anymore, but I’d love to stay in contact with you! Thanks for sharing your life with me over these past few months, it’s been so great getting to know you! I am still doing the recipe blog, where you are always welcome to come and visit.
Take Care,
Kristen Hansen
mkhansenfam@gmail.com
therecipemarket.blogspot.com