Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I need some help...

Hey, I am using this blog to my advantage to ask you guys to get the word out! We are selling our home in Mesa (or renting) and I am wondering if any of you know anyone who is looking for a place to live!? It is located on Gilbert and University in Mesa. It is a 3 bed/2 bth home. It has a huge grassy back yard. Our ward is awesome! Let me know if you have anyone who may be interested!! Thanks so much...

2 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

Darn! My brother moved down from Seattle about a month ago and was looking for a house to rent exactly like that. He already is living in one now, sorry. That would have been perfect! I hope you find a buyer or renter soon.

Kerrie said...

Melanie and Preston are looking for a place. A starter place. It hugely depends on how much. Can you say? they were looking in Maricopa first because it was so cheap out there. She just had her 3rd boy and they reeeally want out of their 2brm appartment soon!