Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Sorry, still no pics!!!
WE ARE IN OUR HOME!! and I love it! It is so beautiful. I have slacked on my blogging duties (as Stacey said!) but I have a good reason... we do not have the internet at our house, so I come to my mom's to use her computer, but my pictures are on my computer at home. We are on a street with new homes and Thatcher is a little slow at getting the electric lines that I need to hook up the internet... I can't wait until I can put some pictures on here. We moved in last Tuesday and I am basically done unpacking and decorating. We moved in to the home already painted... so we could get started on the fun stuff right away. I love it all! Now I have a place for you to stay, so ANY 0f you are welcome to come visit! I will post pics as soon as I can. Hope you are all doing great with school starting and that you have going on. Haylee still cries almost every day when I drop her off for school, but tries really hard to be big! She started gymnastics and looks adorable in her outfit. Hanna loves school and Maci is starting to walk... such exciting times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
LUCKY! I can't wait to get a house. It makes my stomach crazy when I read about people's houses knowing that I'll FINALLY freaking havin one before December! yay!!!! Sadly, we'll have to do all the painting and fixing up. We want a really old house. I have 3 requirements. Nothing newer than 1960, LOTS of windows, and a big kitchen. I'm also jealous that you're in thatcher. We're coming down on September 21st. Should be fun. We'll have to come see your place. We promised Becky and Nate Buhr we'd stay with them. I'm doing a photoshoot for their little Elli. Anyway, congrats, can't wait to se epictures! Oh, and I LOVE your JC family. I think your sister wants to stab me with a fork. Her little girl is in Kam's preschool and whenever I try and talk to her she won't look at me and acts like I need to stop talking, and Allen is the opposite. he stops by to my kids lemonade stands, he stops by just for th eheck of it(my parents calling is with the single adults, so they LOVE Allen). Anyway, it's great to have some of you here...i was hoping your dad would move here????? Maybe you guys should reconsider?! Just kiddin! Congrats again. Is this the longest post EVER?!
Yeah, I'm so glad you are all settled in and everything now! You are fast at unpacking and decorating! I hope Haylee gets more comfortable at school soon, and gymnastics is so fun for little girls! We miss you here, take care, counting the days till next Bunco! Woo hoo!
Congrats on the new home. I am super jealous. i can't wait to get out of our apartment. Life will be so sweet.
I can't wait to see pictures!! I still am amazed at how you are done unpacking, your are so funny!! It was great talking and thanks for letting me vent :)
Wow, you have been busy! How exciting to have a beautiful new home, lucky you! Sounds like life is great, and your girls are growing up, fun stuff!
How fun! We are so happy for you guys to be in your house! And all unpacked already?! That's impressive!
Im glad you posted. I was starting to think Thatcher swallowed you whole and we would never hear from you again. Good to know you are still ok. I cant wait to see your house! Fun!
Pictures, where are the pictures? Is your husband from Thatcher too, or did you swindle him into moving back there?
maryann your blog is so cute and you better show some pictures soon! love you much!
I checked the blogs gor the first time in a long time and you and me are both slacking, I will post something this weekend hopefully, I just have to remember my camera!! Hope all is going will
Post a Comment