before we picked up Ali
Karalee (Lunt) Malaela, Harmony (Andersen) Bryce, Natalia (Jones) Carter, Me, Ali (Liclyter) Lunt, Jaymi (Whiting) Davis, Stacey (Beecroft) Cox
Kennady (Jaymi's baby) and Maci
Me, my kiddos and Karalee, hiding under the t.v. (we just got the cabinets put in on Friday)
This weekend was sooo fun! 6 of my awesome friends from EA came down to visit... It all started when we were in a bunco group when I lived in Mesa. I told the girls I was moving to Thatcher, and since most of them had come to school here and hadn't been back for so long.. they planned to come here for bunco in September... so they did! It was awesome to be around them again, it really was like the good ol' days. The people who came were Harmony, Jaymi, Natalia, Stacey, Karalee, and Ali. They are all so much fun. Jaymi brought her cute baby too! We first went to Casa Manana (everyone except Ali, we met up with her after that)... We ate and had a fun time and then came back to my house and played bunco (we figured we might as well play since that is why they came!:) We all switched prizes and then sayed up and talked FOREVER! We laughed so much. We were up until 3 am!!! It really was like when we were at EA! I love my friends and I am SO thankful they came here to visit. Most of them left the next morning and went home to their families! It was a short trip, but so fun! I would love to have anyone here ANYTIME! Wayne was so great about having everyone here... he was a little out numbered! What could he do!?? Here are some pictures from our fun night...
11 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love a good girls night! Good friends are the best too!
How fun!! Sounds like you guys had a great time. How nice that you have such good friends. :)
MaryAnn, you are the best hostess, we had a BLAST! Thank you again so much for letting us crash at your beautiful home. I love Thatcher! We need to get all together agian sometime, it was too fun!
Love that you got to get together with old friends! They are the best times I think! It was fun to see you at the broadcast too! You are just so cute and tiny ;o) Hopefully we can run into each other more often! Once we get our house built (if that ever comes to pass) we'll have to have you guys over for dinner or something...I don't think I've ever met your husband in person!
How fun!! You got really cute pictures!! I am so glad they all made it and that you guys had a great time!! Maybe next time I can fly down and come :) LOL!!
There is nothing like chatting all night with girl friends! How fun! I love the picture in the cabinet too, that is hilarious! I'd like to know how that came about.
I love it. I will have to steal the pictures. I hope we can do it again soon!
So jealous I was not included! I will have to come up in November. It looks like a great night. I so miss Thatcher.
HOw fun! I am totally jealous! I only know Ali in that whole group of people, but looking at this totally made me miss going to school there!
You are all still hotties!!!
What a fun weekend. You're so good to keep up with all your peeps.
Post a Comment