Tuesday, October 2, 2007

School Pictures...


I feel so old! I remember when I used to dress in my favorite outfit and get school pictures taken... NOW I have a daughter who brought home her school pictures... and I have to say, they are pretty darn cute! The first thing I thought when I saw it, was that is her "shy" smile, but I think the picture turned out great. She was so excited that it showed her silver "princess" teeth (as her dentist calls it)!

20 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! She looks adorable! I can't wait for Kiley's pics to come in, but she's famous for fake smiling! We are moving next to the Sparks (I think that is who lives there.) It will be the first house on the left after you've turned on 12th St. We think we will be in by the first of next year. It will be nice to have you down the street.

Ashley

Anonymous said...

How cute, ok I just have to say about the smile she better not be hanging out with Nick Monteirith (that was mean) Anyways she is SO adorable!! And I know you are laughing I didn't mean that in a mean way

Aut said...

What a cute picture! I totally remember getting school pictures taken at that age--we ARE getting old! When can I come visit you--I miss you!

The Welker Family said...

She is beautiful! That hair is so curly and cute! I can understand how that would be a wierd feeling to have a daughter getting school pictures. That time will be here for me too befoere I know it! Yikes!

kemra said...

I can't believe how grown up Haylee is! SHe is beautiful! THey grow up too fast!

Amber H. said...

I am the same way as you! I think it all the time....it seems like I was just getting my school pictures too! Crazy that our kids are that old. I think I'm going to have a stroke and die when it's time for them to start dating. Cute pics though!

See it Try it Love it said...

What a cutie, You are way old.

Becky said...

She's so pretty!!

Dizzy Kate said...

Haylee looks so cute. I love that her silver tooth is a "princess" tooth. I wish my dentist had called my silver teeth "princess teeth." That is too cute.

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Mary Ann! How are you, girl? I haven't seen you in so long! I hope things are going well for you -- your little family is so precious! I can't believe you have three ... time just escapes by so fast it seems. Well, I just got a page up (no pictures yet but soon) so drop me a line sometime. Talk to you later.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Sooo pretty! I can't beleive that she is that old either! I read about you fun party with everyone coming to Thatcher to see you, looks like a blast! I am jealous!

Cass and Natalia said...

Haylee is so cute and yes, so grown up! What a great shy smile! They grow up way too fast, it's not fair!

Deanne Wahl said...

Oh my heck! I need a picture! Tell Haylee she looks adorable and that I miss her. And it looks like you had a ball with all your EA friends. See ya soon! YEAH

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is so cute! I didn't realize how old your daughter was.

Jaime said...

Oh my heck! You are OLD!!! Just teasing. Your little girl is ADORABLE!

Chelsie said...

Your family is so cute. I just love your girls! Doug, Bayleigh and I will have to come and visit you sometime. Doug has told me all about the raddle snakes, and animals that you have found at your home. Crazy!!!

Creative Corner said...

Want to know something funny Nicole Baca (Johnson) just posted the same thing and said about the same thing)! How Cute! I love her. She is adorable.

Jen said...

She is so pretty. What a cute picture.

Julie said...

Your kids are so cute and I love the bunco pictures! Jaymi said you guys had lots of fun!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Thanks so much -- yours are so adorable, too! I bet three little girls keep you all kinds of busy! I love your page by the way! So, where are you guys living at now? Well, tell your Dad I said 'hi' next time you talk to him -- he's always been my favorite teacher. :)