For Veteran's Day, we went to the Tucson zoo with some of Wayne's family. It was so much fun! I had never been, but we all loved it. It is alot smaller than Phoenix zoo, so it wasn't as much walking. The weather was perfect and the animals were so close. We enjoyed being with Wayne's brother's family, his sister's family, and his parents! It was a great day!

We are not zooming the camera in... the animals are so close!

Haylee, Hanna and some cousins

More cousins

The three girls...

Grandma, Pop, and the girls! They are awesome grandparents!
12 comments:
How fun. That looks like a really neat zoo. I've never been to the Tucson zoo either, we'll have to go sometime!
Thanks for the great idea. Elly would absolutely love that. And since I happen to visit Tucson every month, soon to be once a week, for the doctor, we'll have to check it out. Looks like a fun time.
Your kids are adorable! I LOVE the pictures, Leah does an AWESOME job! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. It is so surreal, but it is getting a little easier every day. Thanks again, I love ya!
Awww... so cute! And so much fun, too! We'll have to check out that zoo sometime -- it looks great. I love the peacock picture. :)
SOOO cute, I LOVE the zoo SHOCKING b/c I am an animal lover :)
absolutley adorable! you are one lucky chica!
I love the Tucson Zoo. You need to go to the Wildlife World Zoo. It's out in Litchfield Park but it's my favorite. We go every year for my birthday. I will be there Tuesday with my checkbook. We won't mention that to Chris. I know what I want, but I still want to see your cute ideas. I have a few friends who want to come too; I hope that's okay.
Ashley
That zoo looks awesome, way better than the Phoenix zoo. How fun!
I always forget about going to Tucson. I haven't taken my girls, well Felicity, since she was 2! I guess it's time for a return trip! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for the idea :o)
So fun...yeah for the ZOO...I feel like i live in a zoo sometimes! Love the peacock pic with your beauitful girls!
Beautiful girls... just like their momma! I saw your blog through jen clarkson. I hope you have a good thanksgiving!
sommer stevens curtis
how fun! hanging out with the family is always a blast!
Post a Comment